All-Star @grumpycatcheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Justin Carriers Twitter:
OK Guys, stop asking. I PROMISE this is really Justin Carrier. I have other Twitter accts though. I'm also @GrumpyCatCheer and @FatAmyPosts.
12:49am - 30 Dec 12

Justin Carriers Twitter:
OK Guys, stop asking. I PROMISE this is really Justin Carrier. I have other Twitter accts though. I'm also @GrumpyCatCheer and @FatAmyPosts.
hes not. pretty sure he was just screwin' around because this was when everybody was trying to say they are who they say they are and arent deedling with anybody and said it as a joke

Justin Carriers Twitter:
I think he's just messin'! ;) He also posted saying he has multiple accounts so he can tweet himself compliments, leading Maddie Gardner to tweet him saying "Does this mean I run Holden Ray's twitter?"
I'll admit I laughed a lot.

Is @extragrumpycat the same as GCC?
No not really. I mean they are both grumpy cats but GCC only tweets about cheer related grumpy things while EGC (extragrumpycat) tweets about everyday grumpy things.

Justin Carriers Twitter:
I need to start putting more ;) and LOL HAHA JK after my posts. I am NOT Grumpy CatCheer (or Fat Amy for that matter). And whoever said it was right, I was jumping in on all of the "This is ME, I promise" tweets that were flooding my timeline.

That fact that grumpy cat follows me on twitter really makes me want to know who they are because I literally have no idea why they would do such other then they like me here on the boards which further leads to my suspicions... Hmmm

Back