All-Star @grumpycatcheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want a cat to cuddle with! My puppy (well he's 1) sleeps and cuddles with my sister. Which is so not fair because I picked him out!!
Oh goodness, my puppy won't sit still for anything so consider yourself lucky that he'll at least do that! That's why you get kitties. :) They like to cuddle with you.

Oh goodness, my puppy won't sit still for anything so consider yourself lucky that he'll at least do that! That's why you get kitties. :) They like to cuddle with you.
My dog is huge so I love that he's cuddly lol. I want a cat but my mom & brother are allergic :(

My dog is huge so I love that he's cuddly lol. I want a cat but my mom & brother are allergic :(
That's awful! I'm sorry! But it gives you something to look forward to when you're on your own! I can't take mine to college with me next year because I'll be in a dorm. :(

That's awful! I'm sorry! But it gives you something to look forward to when you're on your own! I can't take mine to college with me next year because I'll be in a dorm. :(
I'm getting an apartment for college next year and we totally want to sneak in a cat. I really hate the whole no pets on campus thing...

Awe well it's all about which one is right for you! She sounds precious! I wanna see a picture of her!
zeby5uvu.jpg

ysuvesaz.jpg

This is my baby

I'm getting an apartment for college next year and we totally want to sneak in a cat. I really hate the whole no pets on campus thing...
That sounds like something I would do! Might as well try it! It's gonna kill me next year. Where are you going to college?

Back