Gtm Sportswear Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 8, 2014
Has anyone used GTM for uniforms?
Last year the previous coach ordered uniforms from them, but they didn't get them until their last football game of the season. Well come to find out (from looking through old order forms) she didn't even order them until mid July!
We are using Varsity right now, and while the quality is great, the price is expensive! We want to get new uniforms every 2 years, but since the girls pay to keep their uniforms I am trying to keep costs down so parent's don't get mad :)
So I guess I'm just wondering if I should GTM uniforms another shot next year? Obviously I would plan on ordering with lots of time to spare :)

Last edited:
@SHSCheerCoach00
I never have, but I often browse another site called CheerDeals (I've never ordered from them and they're not paying me to mention them here or anything, but their stuff looks good. The prices are even better. I can't assess the quality though, never having ordered from them. I could put together a uniform design with their pieces for you, if you wish.) A lot of their stuff looks old school, so you have to know which pieces to work with in order to create a stylish uniform. Meaghan Mackey's coach ordered from GTM and in her school cheer haul video, she gave them rave reviews (even people in the comments said that their uniforms fit well). Reading the product reviews on their site should give you a more accurate impression.

Last edited:
My college had a uniform from GTM that was very clean looking. I believe the cost was around $65 but I might be wrong because most of us didn't purchase the uniforms. I liked the uniforms a lot. The top was a little short if I'm remembering right, but it wasn't a big deal since the skirt came up high enough. I'll upload a picture if I can find a good one!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have ordered team and individual from GTM and always had great quality and excellent service. I have never ordered uniforms but have ordered embroidered warmups and never had any issue with delivery.

Proud supporter of the IBFC since 1997

We've always ordered GTM warm ups. Never uniforms, but they always shipped on time. The warmups always ripped halfway through the season and they run a little small. I have no idea if the uniforms are the same quality though.

We ordered our shirts for camp and our warm up's from them and never had a problem, so I'm hoping I can convince the athletics director to let us try again for uniforms.

We've always ordered GTM warm ups. Never uniforms, but they always shipped on time. The warmups always ripped halfway through the season and they run a little small. I have no idea if the uniforms are the same quality though.

Really? Every warm up I've ever had for gymnastics, high school cheer, all star cheer, and college cheer have been GTM and I never had a problem with any of mine. And I had (a minimum of) eight different warm ups over a span of nine years.

Really? Every warm up I've ever had for gymnastics, high school cheer, all star cheer, and college cheer have been GTM and I never had a problem with any of mine. And I had (a minimum of) eight different warm ups over a span of nine years.

I've had 5 I think and all but one have had problems! They were all for cheering at football games. The majority of my team had the same problems (tears, broken zippers, etc). Maybe it's because we tumbled in them a lot? Idk.

The only one I had no problems with was the softer material. The swishy waterproof ones were the trouble makers lol

I've had 5 I think and all but one have had problems! They were all for cheering at football games. The majority of my team had the same problems (tears, broken zippers, etc). Maybe it's because we tumbled in them a lot? Idk.

The only one I had no problems with was the softer material. The swishy waterproof ones were the trouble makers lol

That's so weird! Three of mine were that weird swishy material.

I use GTM for lots of things. Practice wear, shoes, warm ups and this year we are ordering the new UltraFuse uniforms for our prep team and SN team.

This year, the school I coached at ordered sublimation uniforms from Omnicheer. There's 6 different customizable designs to choose from. They're about $90 a set (top and bottom) and are a pretty decent quality, with breathable fabric. The sizes are standard cut, but long enough that even your taller girls shouldn't have any problems. The material also doesn't ride up very easily, which was a concern that our school had when ordering. I definitely recommend giving them a try.

We had to order a warm up jacket from them. It cost 45.00 for our names on them and school initials. I believe we also had the year we were on the team. The coach put who was what as well. (Captain, co-captain etc)

I liked them. Very comfortable and form fitting. But not good for winter weather. ( we learned that quickly). The wind will go right through you.

This was the normal fleece brand. Not sweats.

That's the only "uniform" item we ever had from them. The shipping wasn't long either.

We have the Rally Uniforms from GTM and i agree with the running small. I have a couple bigger girls who normally wear l-xl and had to order 2xl and even take one out a little but they are very easy to alter. The crop tops fray in the seams. But other then that we love then great color great fabric!

We have had a mix of Varsity and GTM Uniforms for the last 3 years. Ordering from GTM has allowed us to go from one uniform when I took over, to three now. You just can't beat the price for the quality. My girls favorite uni is actually a GTM uniform! Our JV uniform right now is the GTM Double V Uniform and the 2014 season will be the third year to use it. Tackle Twill still looks brand new, my only complaint is the braid pills some, but it is easily fixed with a defuzzer or razor. Our JV and Varsity have a combined uniform and it is the GTM Genesis.....hands down the favorite uniform of the squad. We also have their Jersey Dress with sequin tackle twill, again three years old...we wear them for our BCA Game and a few events throughout the year....no sequins lost, still looks brand new! You can not beat the price and customer service!!! The first year I ordered the Double V's the tackle twill was not uniform in placement....they replaced the entire set of uniforms within 10 days, no questions asked. You can order a sizer kit to exact sizing. I am very discouraged with Varsity....the last two years our uniforms have come in HUGE! We have spent a fortune having them altered...I could go on and on about my Varsity issues, but I won't! I am a huge fan of GTM!

Back