Gtm Sportswear Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My team wore GTM uniforms last year. The uniforms were cute but I don't know about their quality. One girl got a hole in the side of her skirt. And they do seem to run small. Their spanks are made of a weird material and barely cover our whole butts. We also had a problem with our bags, the zippers broke on all of them so we returned them and they never gave us our new bags. Another girl on the team had ordered shoes that were too big for her and returned them as well and they never came either. She wore old yellow shoes all season. My overall opinion, cute uniforms at a good price but probably not worth the trouble.

My team wore GTM uniforms last year. The uniforms were cute but I don't know about their quality. One girl got a hole in the side of her skirt. And they do seem to run small. Their spanks are made of a weird material and barely cover our whole butts. We also had a problem with our bags, the zippers broke on all of them so we returned them and they never gave us our new bags. Another girl on the team had ordered shoes that were too big for her and returned them as well and they never came either. She wore old yellow shoes all season. My overall opinion, cute uniforms at a good price but probably not worth the trouble.
What kind of uniform did y'all use? I want to get the UltraFuse this year for my prep team. I think that would be fine for them since they'll only wear it to 4 comps but I don't want to get them if they are uncomfortable.

We got the rally uniforms and they weren't uncomfortable I just can't ensure their quality. The only thing that I found uncomfortable was the spanks so I just wore my nike pros. But if you are only wearing them for four comps I would say go for it. As long as you don't have to return anything, that was our main issue with GTM.

@SHSCheerCoach00
I never have, but I often browse another site called CheerDeals (I've never ordered from them and they're not paying me to mention them here or anything, but their stuff looks good. The prices are even better. I can't assess the quality though, never having ordered from them. I could put together a uniform design with their pieces for you, if you wish.) A lot of their stuff looks old school, so you have to know which pieces to work with in order to create a stylish uniform. Meaghan Mackey's coach ordered from GTM and in her school cheer haul video, she gave them rave reviews (even people in the comments said that their uniforms fit well). Reading the product reviews on their site should give you a more accurate impression.
I like cheer deals, lots of good stuff

Has anyone used GTM for uniforms?
Last year the previous coach ordered uniforms from them, but they didn't get them until their last football game of the season. Well come to find out (from looking through old order forms) she didn't even order them until mid July!
We are using Varsity right now, and while the quality is great, the price is expensive! We want to get new uniforms every 2 years, but since the girls pay to keep their uniforms I am trying to keep costs down so parent's don't get mad :)
So I guess I'm just wondering if I should GTM uniforms another shot next year? Obviously I would plan on ordering with lots of time to spare :)
I use GTM. Great quality and we designed our own. Uniforms came quickly no problem at all.

ive had gtm and varsity uniforms for high school, and i have to say that the quality and look of the varsity uniforms was always better at least in my experience

We've had good luck with GTM, but be aware that they are going through some pains right now related to a new computer system, and it's affecting turnaround times.

I prefer GTM over Varsity. The quality you're getting for the price is great. We've worn their uniforms, warm ups and practice clothing

My girls uniforms and warm ups are gtm. I like the quality but this is only our second year cheering so I don't have anything else to compare them to.

Back