OT Guilty Pleasure Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I used to have guilty pleasures. Then I realized if I stopped feeling guilty, I could get all of the pleasure and none of the guilt. Win.

But in terms of pleasures:
*Food Network- a channel about food. Uh, YUM!
*NCIS- I got so addicted to this show that I cried when characters died. Yes, legit tears.
*The Closer- Kyra Sedgwick has GREAT one-liners.
*Law & Order- The show that started my crime-drama obsession.
*Cartoons- I'm 20-on-21. Good cartoons make my life.
*Harry Potter- Magic, chocolate as a medical remedy, and explosions. Plus the movies have cute boys. YES PLEASE!
*Say Yes to the Dress- Makes me want to plan my wedding.
*Makeup- Art on your face.
*Clothes- Art on your body.
*Passive-aggressiveness-Everyone hates when I do it, but there is some serious joy in making people squirm. Passively. Without yelling.
*Theater/Movies- I'm an acting major. I enjoy critiquing movies and throwing popcorn at the screen during a poorly acted sequence. So refreshing..

hannah montana. i'm completely serious when i say i DVR every episode and i made sure i was home last night so i could watch the new season premier.

and yes, i'm in college. :] haha

Girllllll! Me and You Both! I can't wait for the new Atlanta season! My mom and aunts always tell me and my cousins how they're all gonna come with us when we go wedding dress shopping at Kleinfeld's. They'd be the one's running around the store saying "TRY THIS ONE ON!!!" driving Randy and the consultants crazy!

Girllllll! Me and You Both! I can't wait for the new Atlanta season! My mom and aunts always tell me and my cousins how they're all gonna come with us when we go wedding dress shopping at Kleinfeld's. They'd be the one's running around the store saying "TRY THIS ONE ON!!!" driving Randy and the consultants crazy!

If I get rich/famous before my sister gets married (I have a year or two), I decided I'd buy her a dress from that shop as my gift..I know it would mean a lot to her. Especially 'cause she's so addicted to it lol.

I used to have guilty pleasures. Then I realized if I stopped feeling guilty, I could get all of the pleasure and none of the guilt. Win.

But in terms of pleasures:
*Food Network- a channel about food. Uh, YUM!
*NCIS- I got so addicted to this show that I cried when characters died. Yes, legit tears.
*The Closer- Kyra Sedgwick has GREAT one-liners.
*Law & Order- The show that started my crime-drama obsession.
*Cartoons- I'm 20-on-21. Good cartoons make my life.
*Harry Potter- Magic, chocolate as a medical remedy, and explosions. Plus the movies have cute boys. YES PLEASE!
*Makeup- Art on your face.
*Clothes- Art on your body.
*Passive-aggressiveness-Everyone hates when I do it, but there is some serious joy in making people squirm. Passively. Without yelling.
*Theater/Movies- I'm an acting major. I enjoy critiquing movies and throwing popcorn at the screen during a poorly acted sequence. So refreshing..

we're the same person. :DD

Fierceboard and watching cheer routines endlessly on youtube.
But i think this is everyone's guilty pleasure :D

*CSI:Miami- Horatio is to die for!!!!!
*Holmes on Homes/Holmes Inspection on HGTV- only because I can relate to fixing everyone elses problems that they did wrong it the first place
*Dexter- So unbelievably messed up but soooooooooooo amazing.. Plus he's hot ;)
*Criminal Minds- I love getting inside people's heads
*Sailor Moon- I'm literally trying to rewatch all the English dubbed episodes and the final season with sub titles (never got dubbed into English b/c it was "too graphic" for kids.. Nako Takeuichi (the author/illustrator of the original manga) didn't intend it for little kids!!!!!)

I answered this earlier in the thread and would like to add on my obsession with Suite Life of Zack & Cody/Suite Life on Deck :p Yes, I am in college as well...unfortunately they don't have disney channel at my school so I have them all on DVR for when I am at home! haha

-toddlers and tiaras:)
-ace of cakes, cake boss, food network challenge, dc cupcakes, cupcake wars, and ultimate cake off:)
-anything cheerleading:)
-harry potter last year in school i got all my friends to read the books because i was obsessed, but not so much now:)
-pawn stars, american pickers, and storage wars:)
-organizing everyone stuff but mine like seriously im like ocd about that, i have gone to friends houses and when they have gotten in the shower or when they leave the room i like to suprise them by cleaning everything up. i know im weird.:)
-call of duty: black ops im only level 6 but its fun:)
-oven break: its a game on my ipod:)

I am entirely too obsessed with Spongebob considering I'm almost 18!!!
But i literally watch it everyday before and after school!!!
my 50 year old father was watching sponge bob the other day, and asked me (15) to watch with him. i did of course. no big deal! :D

Back