OT Guilty Pleasure Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
poptarts. wildberry. or sometimes chocolate
capri sun.
im seventeen, but all of my friends say i eat like a third grader
SNL. i am in love.

and sports bras. my mom has to like, monitor me when we shop, to make sure i dont go overboard...which i already have.
i just love them.

i love those soft cookies with the colorful icing and sprinkles you can buy in like 10 packs at the grocery store. omg i could sit and eat the whole box.

college football & football in general; i tape games around cheerleading practicess and watch them in my HUGE variety of college t shirtss :) mostly a notre dame fan thoughhh <3

i also love victoria's secret and i shop online there WAY TOO MUCH! that and nail polish; i have literally every color for the most part.

-Pretzle M&Ms
-Pretty Little Liars
-Make It Or Break It
-PICKELS!
-Horror movies
-Anything that has to do with Fantastic 4, X-Men, Spiderman... well basicly Marvel comics in genral
-Im addicted to hand sanitizer
-Kool-aid
-Going to like any craft store and buying like everything in site that I could use for a bow
-True Life (I'm watching it now)
-TWILIGHT!!!!!
-Hot Topic
-Mroganville Vampires series
-Cheer music
-Taco Bell
-The Varsity (the resturant)
-And like any random horror slasher books that I can find

oh and how i met your mother.
i own all the seasons on dvd and sometimes i sit at home and just watch them straight through all day.

i thought of more

notebooks and pens. i love notebooks and i seriously have wayy too many of them. and then pens. i just like to look at all the pretty colors and have them all lined up in order. yes, it's kinda weird...

-almost every kind of animal
-cheer competitions just to watch
-secret life of the american teenager
-fierceboard chat late at night :)
-watching senior elite's day 1 video from worlds
-facebook

QT drinks. during the summer they're only 59 cents. i can't help myself. any time i drive past a quik trip, i have to stop and get one.

Back