All-Star Gym Merges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you serious right now?
:cow:

She must be confused...what you said is that truth...if you said;

"Crimson and Marlins merging??? uh oh...not more water themed names" now that is racist..(but being a lifeguard it's also 99% true)

**Im not a racist I promise...however if you cant find the humor in things, your missing out

She must be confused...what you said is that truth...if you said;

"Crimson and Marlins merging??? uh oh...not more water themed names" now that is racist..(but being a lifeguard it's also 99% true)

**Im not a racist I promise...however if you cant find the humor in things, your missing out

i don't think the poster was inferring to the stereotype that black people can't swim. i think they were simply saying that they would probably be changing team names because they're combining and should have a new name regardless. however back to the topic at hand...congratulations heat on your expansion!

happens every year. It's cyclical. This time next year our current batch of newbies will be complaining about the future batch.
Thats kinda funny but its just annoying for me to see all these newbie going on here and bashing gyms and people and starting drama.

Thats kinda funny but its just annoying for me to see all these newbie going on here and bashing gyms and people and starting drama.

You kinda get used to it. You learn to either ignore them, or you try and fight back. It's a battle you can't win. Eventually they learn the ways of the board or they get banned.

You kinda get used to it. You learn to either ignore them, or you try and fight back. It's a battle you can't win. Eventually they learn the ways of the board or they get banned.
But why even make an account if your just gonna be hateful and probably eventually banned?

But why even make an account if your just gonna be hateful and probably eventually banned?

When you find the answer to that, let me know ;)

Back