All-Star Gym Merges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

THe name will probably continue to be Crimson Heat.. but if they want to combine the names of all 3, they should make it Hot Crimson Nation! lol
Crimson Heat's announcement was that the new location will be called Crimson Heat South :) Excited for them!!!

I was about to tell her to finish high school first and then well talk once you've learned the correct spelling of the word "what"..

Good suggestion, but I believe the word "what" was on the 2nd Grade list of "Sight Words" last year. We may have bigger problems here than we all thought...

Where's 1Nation? Accokeek is like basically where I live, and Waldorf is literally 10 minutes from me. I had no clue there was a gym so close! This is exciting!

Hmm... I'm surprised. I'm pretty sure the coach that opened up G-Force used to coach at Sparks, so I guess it makes sense, but idk why they would come up with a whole new name.

I'm not surprised from everything I've heard the last few months in the rumor mill.

I'm not surprised from everything I've heard the last few months in the rumor mill.

So G-Force was never an all-star gym, they were a cheer training center or something. But I heard they were going to be having an all-star team this year, so maybe that's what this Cheer Nation is and they absorbed Sparks (I would imagine this involves a management takeover).

Back