All-Star Gyms Banning Athletes??

• Thread starter Deleted member 11199
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks! :)

1. What I'm doing in san Francisco is...being a tourist! So that's why I'll be in tourist central. Funny I wont go to Chick Fil A because of all the tourists here but I'm going to go be one in san fran. :oops: If it's my only chance to have In-N-Out I guess I'll have to deal because I haaaave to try it.
2. It's freezing here so my jacket is still ready to go. :D It was 41 the other morning when I left for class. :eek:

I think we're mostly going to be stuck dealing with crowds because we chose a dumb time to go, but it is what it is. If you think there's anything we absolutely must do let me know!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

We were there about a year and a half ago and ate at that In-N-Out. I didn't like it, so even though they're here now, I haven't gone back. My favorite part of our trip was Alcatraz. I really enjoyed the tour and would love to go back some day and take the kids, too. DH and I were visiting his cousin, so we didn't do just touristy stuff - I'm sure there was good stuff we missed. Often, we ended up walking around exploring the different neighborhoods and trying out lots of bars and restaurants.

Our number one plan is to pay back the world for all the tourists here: we're going to find some locals and walk reeeeeeeally slow in front of them since apparently that's what tourists like to do! :p

Jk...Alcatraz is on the list, a boat trip, some seafood, burgers, Chinatown, and that's about it!

Our number one plan is to pay back the world for all the tourists here: we're going to find some locals and walk reeeeeeeally slow in front of them since apparently that's what tourists like to do! :p

Jk...Alcatraz is on the list, a boat trip, some seafood, burgers, Chinatown, and that's about it!

I really wanted to do the Wizard of Oz singalong at the Castro Theater, but no one else was on board with it :(.

We also have fabulous Pizza...it always seems a little pathetic that there are states that think Pizza Hut and Domino's is actually even pizza. No offense to Pizza Hut lovers but that is not pizza, that is Faux Pizza, like Cubic Zirconia looks like a diamond but with none of the sparkle of a good ooooey goooey cheese pie. :p

funny story.. i went to PA for college (that lasted a whole semester - mountains aren't for me :p) but in my freshmen seminar the teacher asked who was from out of state and me and my roommate (both from shore towns in nj) raised our hands. she then warned us that if we ordered a pizza to ask for mozzarella. sure enough, a week or so later we ordered pizza and i forgot her suggestion. the pizza was covered in american cheese. WHAT?!?! who are you people?

my mom once even froze a dozen bagels and shipped them to me because i didn't think i would survive. dunkin donuts and "bagelmeister" do not suffice.

funny story.. i went to PA for college (that lasted a whole semester - mountains aren't for me :p) but in my freshmen seminar the teacher asked who was from out of state and me and my roommate (both from shore towns in nj) raised our hands. she then warned us that if we ordered a pizza to ask for mozzarella. sure enough, a week or so later we ordered pizza and i forgot her suggestion. the pizza was covered in american cheese. WHAT?!?! who are you people?

my mom once even froze a dozen bagels and shipped them to me because i didn't think i would survive. dunkin donuts and "bagelmeister" do not suffice.

Why...just why? Why would they do that to pizza? Although this explains a LOT about my ex. He was from PA and I swear he thought American cheese was the only cheese in the world. He made me his "world famous" baked spaghetti one night when we first started dating. I was so excited for this yummy, meaty, cheesy, gooey baked pasta concoction.... :confused: What? 3 ingredients? Spaghetti, tomato sauce (not pasta sauce - literally tomato sauce, like Hunts in a can!), and american cheese. Baked. Wth kind of recipe is that? Not "world famous" that's for sure!

PA people...what is going on with you guys and American cheese?

The irish sometimes put ketchup on their pizza. I was like "what sort of witchcraft is this?!?!?"

And yes the McDonald's have different stuff in different countries. And it IS a Royale with cheese. ;)

The irish sometimes put ketchup on their pizza. I was like "what sort of witchcraft is this?!?!?"

And yes the McDonald's have different stuff in different countries. And it IS a Royale with cheese. ;)

In Hawaii they serve SPAM and a whole lot of fish at McDonald...I wish I would have recorded cp's face when she got spam instead of chicken nuggets! She is so not living up to her Hawaiian name..

When we were in SF we also drove north to Muir Woods. Beautiful, peaceful place.

In Hawaii they serve SPAM and a whole lot of fish at McDonald...I wish I would have recorded cp's face when she got spam instead of chicken nuggets! She is so not living up to her Hawaiian name..
The shrimp trucks on the North Shore...and Boots and Kimo's banana nut pancakes with mac sauce YUM!!!

I went to college in upstate NY. My parents used to ship me bagels as well.
I think it's the water that makes the bagels and pizza crust taste so different from NY/NJ versions.

Back