All-Star Gyms In East Florida

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 27, 2012
I am probably moving to Florida in a month or two and was wondering what gyms are around there ?
I am moving to most probably Boca and I am only willing to drive 45 min or less.
I know of a few gyms there
-Flip City Twisters in Boyton Beach
-Palm Beach Lightning
- Florida Triple Threat
I will need a gym that has either a good level 4 or a worlds level 5 team as that is what level of a cheerleader I am.
Thank You

I am probably moving to Florida in a month or two and was wondering what gyms are around there ?
I am moving to most probably Boca and I am only willing to drive 45 min or less.
I know of a few gyms there
-Flip City Twisters in Boyton Beach
-Palm Beach Lightning
- Florida Triple Threat
I will need a gym that has either a good level 4 or a worlds level 5 team as that is what level of a cheerleader I am.
Thank You

The last few times I've seen PBL they have had decent showings. I don't know what levels they have this season but I would check them out.

Palm Beach Lightning are both very good gyms. Boca is about halfway between so you could get to either in 30-45 min.

Cheer Florida is right there in Boca! They have a small senior 5 and I think an IO6 team? A lot of the FAU cheerleaders cheer there :)

ETA: Also, Ultimate Cheer and Dance has a few locations in that area! I remember seeing solid level 4 teams and a few level 5, including a J5 either last year or the year before.

Cheer Florida is right there in Boca! They have a small senior 5 and I think an IO6 team? A lot of the FAU cheerleaders cheer there :)

ETA: Also, Ultimate Cheer and Dance has a few locations in that area! I remember seeing solid level 4 teams and a few level 5, including a J5 either last year or the year before.
Yea I plan on trying out at
Flip City
Cheer Florida
FL Triple Threat and Palm Beach Lightning and some others depending on what you guys tell me.

Bringing this back to the top because Now I AM OFFICIALLY MOVING!!!! So every gym suggestion is appreciated.

I grew up in Boca. It does somewhat depend on where you live but to be honest you are either going to live closer to the turnpike or 95. Please remember you get what you pay for so even though a gym might have a team that is your level you may not end up liking the coaches, location , vibe of the gym. I think if you get down to boca and attend some open gyms of the teams you mentioned you could get a better idea. You may also be able to find carpools as I know there are plenty of girls that commute from boca to other gyms including Miami. Once thing to also consider...take the total cost of the year of cheer, not just the monthly payments. Some gyms do all inclusive pricing which is what Top Gun does I believe. That may be why you think it is much more expensive, but in the end paying a lower monthly tuition somewhere else and then paying for uni, comp fees and extras might end up to be equal or more, do your homework! =)

Yea I plan on trying out at
Flip City
Cheer Florida
FL Triple Threat and Palm Beach Lightning and some others depending on what you guys tell me.
F3T is an awesome gym! The coaches are super passionate! I cheered there for about a month when I was at school at Nova Southeastern, but decided to transfer schools. Check it out though! Their level 5 team has done pretty well I think!

Back