All-Star Gyms In East Florida

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter's team has went up against Flip City Sr4 Coed and they are very impressive. I think you would do well checking out Flip City, Palm Beach Lightning, and FL Triple Threat. Of those three gyms, I think you will find the team you are looking for, although, in my motherly opinion, there is more to consider about a gym than the team alone.

Dartfish.tv you can buy the cheersport videos if you want to check out this year teams from those gyms. I know Flip City was there, you would have to check the schedule to see if the other teams were there to know if it's worth the $20 for the videos.

F3T is an awesome gym! The coaches are super passionate! I cheered there for about a month when I was at school at Nova Southeastern, but decided to transfer schools. Check it out though! Their level 5 team has done pretty well I think!
Aww thank you!

I believe @Jo3y_07 is a coach at F3T and also an athlete with Top Gun, maybe he can provide you with more insight.
Yea I plan on trying out at
Flip City
Cheer Florida
FL Triple Threat and Palm Beach Lightning and some others depending on what you guys tell me.
The best thing to do is what your doing and checking out/trying out for all the gyms you mentioned. They are all great gym. You just gotta find the gym for you because not every gym is for every person. So check them out, feel it out, see what you like and at the end you'll still make a good decision.

Back