All-Star Gyms That Only Focus On Level 5.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 26, 2011
It really annoys me when coaches just focus on there level 5 teams i mean like i take it as rude. Cali,Top gun, And Cheer Athletics really focus on their lower levels i mean like look at these videos

Unless you have spent enough time at Craptastic Allstars to have seen that they only care about Suzie's team, please don't accuse them of such. Badmouthing a gym is really just a bad idea in general. TealFan

xCxCHEER, post: 498685, member: 12673"]It really annoys me when coaches just focus on there level 5 teams i mean like i take it as rude. [/quote]

You can't only focus on competition results to know how much time coaches spend on any of their teams. You also can't comment about how much any programs spends on anything unless you know it first hand.

If you'd like to ask someone how much time they spend on different parts of their program, then please ask, then we can have a discussion. In the case of CEA I can offer insight or point you to other parents and athletes who can also help.

I know of a gym where one of their lower levels is more successful than their level 5 teams.

Also, keep in mind a level 5 athlete has more expierience and skill than say, a level 3. Because of that, their routines will always look 'better'. Unless you've been to all these gyms and sat through all their practices, you don't know.

Unless you have spent enough time at Craptastic Allstars to have seen that they only care about Suzie's team, please don't accuse them of such. Badmouthing a gym is really just a bad idea in general. TealFan

Why did you tag me?

Back