OT Happy Halloween 2014!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
That one isn't mine! Hahahaha! Everybody's going as Olaf. I'll get a picture later, hopefully!

How funny. I didn't even look to see who posted it but assumed it was you because it sounded just like what I saw on facebook!

How funny. I didn't even look to see who posted it but assumed it was you because it sounded just like what I saw on facebook!

That mom told me that she couldn't make a tulle skirt because white tulle was out of stock. I had to settle for an open package yesterday. I think it's safe to say that the kids who aren't Elsa and being Olaf. Lol!

omg. Did you see this on Chipotle's website or something? I so hope this is happening everywhere.

it's an annual thing and i'm pretty sure it's nationwide (though it may be "participating locations only") but they tweet about it. they call it "booritos" if you want to google it or call your local chipotle and ask!

omg. Did you see this on Chipotle's website or something? I so hope this is happening everywhere.
I saw the sign in my chipotle when I was there last week (I swear I only go like 3X a year I just happen to be going 2 Fridays in a row because I can't pass up $3 burritos). I'm pretty sure it's happening everywhere because it's on their website!

It is football Friday in our house as well. I am so sad I can't hand out candy because we get tons of kids and my CP is so mad that she can't go trick or treating (she is too old to anyway but there is no telling her that!). I like Halloween almost as much as Christmas. My youngest CP's school has their playoff game tonight. Small school with huge spirit so I think most of the town will be at the game. Whoever decides trick or treat times didn't think it through and scheduled it for 6-8, so most people can't even hand out candy at all. They should have either rescheduled or held trunk or treat in the high school parking lot since it is a home game. Good luck to your son - go Bulldogs!

Hey now, I went trick-or-treating all the way into my senior year of highschool.

My puppy and I are being cheerleaders to hand out candy, and then later tonight I will be a bar maid at a party. I'll post pics later :)

We are going to a Day of the Dead party tomorrow. My pics will be on my Facebook since I can't post pictures here. :)

We were supposed to have our last away game tonight but it was switched to last night, so we get to dress up now :)
My friends and I are being Dodgers! I'll post a pic later!

How dressed up do I have to be for Chipotle? I have on a bling pumpkin shirt and a headband with a giant sparkly spider (GIANT - like the size of my head) Is that enough? It's not a costume...

Right? What if I go in normal clothes and claim I am an alien disguised as a human? Or a broke, unemployed college grad? Frustrated voter? Part of the 99%? I just want a $3 burrito man.

Anyways my plans for tonight consist of handing out candy to the neighborhood kiddos and then going to see Ouija with my friends. Nothing too spectacular but I am excited!

The bow on his head lasted about 30 seconds after this pic, haha
16k9g94.jpg

Back