Hardest Pass You've Ever Done

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it was one day at tumbling in the gymnastics building when u weren't there. :shaka:

Either you're only 2 ft tall or you have the worlds longest gymnastics floor. I don't think I've ever seen that many bhs on a regular floor. Wow

Oh oops I didn't answer the question though,

My cp said the hardest pass she has ever done

Is front walkover, ro, bhs step out, Fwo, ro, bhs, tuck, bhs

Or 1 to a tuck which she has now landed 1 time.

She has done 2 to a tuck a few times though and she usually has to do about 5 fails before she starts landing them lol

Either you're only 2 ft tall or you have the worlds longest gymnastics floor. I don't think I've ever seen that many bhs on a regular floor. Wow
Well no. Our gym is normal, we were just having a contest one day so to do more than five we would you know, curve and circle around until we got tired out :p

Oh oops I didn't answer the question though,

My cp said the hardest pass she has ever done

Is front walkover, ro, bhs step out, Fwo, ro, bhs, tuck, bhs

Or 1 to a tuck which she has now landed 1 time.

She has done 2 to a tuck a few times though and she usually has to do about 5 fails before she starts landing them lol
That is so cool :D and a back tuck bhs?!?! That's crazy! I'm so tempted now to try :p

I promised she did like 9 right before this. She said don't take a video I want to see how many I can do before you take a video to see if I can do a lot or not. I started to take a video anyways and she caught me, so I only got this one... But whatever here is 7
And the floor was long enough for at least 5 more.
Haha
Oh well

Watch my video "7 BHS for a 7 Year Old" @ Stars Vipers on Viddy 7 BHS for a 7 Year Old.

Btw, I'm seriously putting a floor about this length in my house just like this. How much will it cost me? Anyone have any ideas ?

I promised she did like 9 right before this. She said don't take a video I want to see how many I can do before you take a video to see if I can do a lot or not. I started to take a video anyways and she caught me, so I only got this one... But whatever here is 7
And the floor was long enough for at least 5 more.
Haha
Oh well

Watch my video "7 BHS for a 7 Year Old" @ Stars Vipers on Viddy 7 BHS for a 7 Year Old.

Btw, I'm seriously putting a floor about this length in my house just like this. How much will it cost me? Anyone have any ideas ?
That's really good rhythm she has there!!! I'm sure I it weren't for the lack of energy or dizziness she could do 20 no problem!

Back