Hardest Pass You've Ever Done

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Either Arabian through to double double or whip 11/2 through to full whip double

I find any front skill through to a back skill, front punch step out roundoff bh whip bh full is the most challenging for me. I'm not a huge fan of arabians either lol.

my question is what makes a pass hard?? B/c I tumbling for the Denver Broncos and I think that some of the passes i throw are pretty hard but then some of my in gym skills are hard in a different way. Broncos: ro, arabian, ro, bhs, whip, bhs, whip, bhs, full, bhs, bhs, whip, bhs, arabian, ro, bhs, full. In the gym: punch front, punch front 1/2, punch arabian, ro, whip, full, dub. I'd be pretty tired for sure!

my question is what makes a pass hard?? B/c I tumbling for the Denver Broncos and I think that some of the passes i throw are pretty hard but then some of my in gym skills are hard in a different way. Broncos: ro, arabian, ro, bhs, whip, bhs, whip, bhs, full, bhs, bhs, whip, bhs, arabian, ro, bhs, full. In the gym: punch
front, punch front 1/2, punch arabian, ro, whip, full, dub. I'd be pretty tired for sure!

I would be tired to.

Roff back handspring tuck, but i have only done that with the coach standing there. Technically i did it w/o a spot but i am scared if there's nobody there.

So otherwise standing two back handsprings. :)

Back