Have You Done A Jewelry Fundraising Program?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pel

Cheer Parent
May 8, 2012
Hi all!

Cheerleaders are the source of "what's cool and trendy" Agree? Has anyone tried jewelry for their fundraising program? Share your fundraising stories for some ideas.

Thanks

I ran a buy your old gold fundraiser.... It was killer! Get a repuatable jewler to come in to the gym and they will buy old gold and make a check out to the gyms booster club and then it can be distrubuted into each participating cps account! It paid for half my season a few years back when I did it! I had cp ask all her relatives for unwanted gold and I had some as well as my husbands class ring!

Thanks. Fast turnaround is key I guess. What do you think about engrave-able silver charm bracelets ( tiffany like ) that the girls can sell? Engraved with the team's name or a 1 liner cheer. Super cute, fashion trendy and inexpensive ( abt $15)

Thanks. Fast turnaround is key I guess. What do you think about engrave-able silver charm bracelets ( tiffany like ) that the girls can sell? Engraved with the team's name or a 1 liner cheer. Super cute, fashion trendy and inexpensive ( abt $15)

That would be a great goodie bag-type gift too! Where would you get something like that?

That would be a great goodie bag-type gift too! Where would you get something like that?

:) I will be starting this kind of fundraising item for cheerleading. Will be sourcing the bracelets and engrave for personal touch. i think it will be very appealing and exciting for the girls. Just need some more ideas how to approach gyms and coaches about this.

:) I will be starting this kind of fundraising item for cheerleading. Will be sourcing the bracelets and engrave for personal touch. i think it will be very appealing and exciting for the girls. Just need some more ideas how to approach gyms and coaches about this.

I love this, I think it would make a great gift for graduating seniors too, as its something they can always have as a memory of the team, but at the same time isnt going to get put in a box and forgotten about

Hit up the Team Moms! At our gym, the Team Moms typically decide what the gift will be for the Goodie Bags. I think this is a fabulous idea!

We found a local artisan who makes cute jewelry using our logo into earrings, necklaces and bracelets. The moms go crazy for them and they are not expensive. Earrings are $5/pr, cuff bracelet is $15. Necklace about $18. Check on etsy.com for craftspeople, and look for people in your area that make custom jewelry. If you want something fancier, Things Remembered has nice silver items they engrave, with quick turn around.

there's a local lady who hand blows glass! she makes beads that fit the pandora bracelets, and she only sold them for 3 dollars a piece! she also made bookmarks with cute glass accessories, key chains, and zipper pulls!
last season we did the gold thing, and we weren't too impressed with it. they also took silver, but we felt robbed. I wouldn't do it!!

there's a local lady who hand blows glass! she makes beads that fit the pandora bracelets, and she only sold them for 3 dollars a piece! she also made bookmarks with cute glass accessories, key chains, and zipper pulls!
last season we did the gold thing, and we weren't too impressed with it. they also took silver, but we felt robbed. I wouldn't do it!!

Hey I want some new pandora beads...who is this? Doing the fundraiser would be great if I wouldnt buy more than I would make lol Maybe we should mention it anyway.

Hit up the Team Moms! At our gym, the Team Moms typically decide what the gift will be for the Goodie Bags. I think this is a fabulous idea!
Thanks for the idea! How does the Goodie Bags work and what are these exactly for? When are these put together?

We found a local artisan who makes cute jewelry using our logo into earrings, necklaces and bracelets. The moms go crazy for them and they are not expensive. Earrings are $5/pr, cuff bracelet is $15. Necklace about $18. Check on etsy.com for craftspeople, and look for people in your area that make custom jewelry. If you want something fancier, Things Remembered has nice silver items they engrave, with quick turn around.
Thanks! Nothing too fancy. If the bracelet will be for fundraising, we'll be selling it for $15 to the public so the girls can raise more money.

Thanks for the idea! How does the Goodie Bags work and what are these exactly for? When are these put together?

We do them for the athletes for each travel competition.

Back