Have You Done A Jewelry Fundraising Program?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We did too. Not sure about this year. It was a Jr team last year and there were several young ones so they really liked it.

Our entire gym does these, from Tiny to Senior. They really love being able to have a gift before their comp and it helps them get pumped! Each team does something different - tees, hoodies, embroidered blankets or towels, bows, jerseys, sling bags - and it's totally worth it!

Our entire gym does these, from Tiny to Senior. They really love being able to have a gift before their comp and it helps them get pumped! Each team does something different - tees, hoodies, embroidered blankets or towels, bows, jerseys, sling bags - and it's totally worth it!

We never thought of the tees or hoodies. Our team did get tees last year though, with our team name on them. I am definitely going to bring this up because I think they will love it. We just did little goody bags. Keychains once, name tags for their bags once, bows once, and they always had some kind of snack in them. I do hope we can do something like this again this year. The kids do love it and it does help them I think. I am sure the older ones would love it :) My cp is 12, almost 13, and she sure did.

:) You are all awesome moms! Love the goody bag ideas.

We do goodie bags also, for all National Comps. The team moms are in charge of each team, and then the Booster Club supplies extras, like candy and gum. It is amazing what parents come up with. One mom made foam door hangers, that one one side said "The cheerleader is sleeping" the other said "The cheerleader is cheering" and was personalized with their names. (stuff all found at a craft store). The coaches often give them inspirational quotes they stick in their shoes before they go on the floor. If we have a comp at the beach, I will put in inflatable beach balls and cheap sunglasses-I have been mobbed before by the kids wanting those bags. ha, ha.

I ran a one day fundraiser a few weeks ago and did pretty well. I bought these bracelets from a company for $10 and sold them for $20. The bracelets have lucky charms and stuff on them. We raised about $1000 in a day. not bad. The bracelets are from www.jessicaracheljewelry.com.

Back