All-Star Help: Standing Full Tutorial

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

j3r4h

Signature Master
Dec 14, 2009
Is there a video somewhere [youtube or cheerlibrary] . . where I can watch and observe how to assist and teach a standing full twist???

Some of my kids wanted to try it . . . and I wanna know how I can help them as much as possible . . .

Also, DO YOU REALLY NEED TO NAIL a RUNNING sequence with a FULL before you nail a standing full? Like the prerequisites of a standing full . . . my kids can do a pretty good standing tuck in their sleep.

Much Love and Many Thanks

I would check with CoachFrank203 on the boards. He has put together quite a few tutorials and I am sure he would make one for standing fulls, if he doesn't have one already.

Im a little nervous that you want to learn how to spot a standing full via video.... I would try to hook up with an athelete that has a strong standing full to practice your spot on before trying with ones that are learning for the first time! Standing fulls are very hard and percentage wise you see way more fulls and doubles on the floor than standing fulls!! There must be a reason....JMO... don't hate me:rolleyes:

Im a little nervous that you want to learn how to spot a standing full via video.... I would try to hook up with an athelete that has a strong standing full to practice your spot on before trying with ones that are learning for the first time! Standing fulls are very hard and percentage wise you see way more fulls and doubles on the floor than standing fulls!! There must be a reason....JMO... don't hate me:rolleyes:
While I agree that it would be the best way to learn, I'm not sure if that is necessarily always an option for our overseas fierceboarders!

I know. =) And of course I wont be hatin on anybody. hahaha. But, like Bangkok, all we have here in our country is OBSERVE. We dont have the facility, much more the training and on top of that, people in the city who can do it. Dont worry, SAFETY FIRST. Which is why i wanted to see a tutorial or any tips and advices for me to know if is it possible for me to teach or spot my kids. My kids really wanted to learn. That's more than enough enthusiasm for me . . . even after the flashfloods.

Back