Help With Old Level 3 Rules?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SarahS

Cheer Parent
May 24, 2011
Our local all star gym puts on a competition for the county's rec teams and uses USASF rules from 2008. My team got called for a violation of the inversion rules and I really don't understand why (the judges were very specific about what we did wrong, but... we didn't do what they said, and for the life of me I cannot figure out what they saw that made them think we did it that way). Is there anyone still familiar with 2008 rules and willing to look at about ten seconds of video to explain it to me? I'd prefer to email the video, if possible.

Our local all star gym puts on a competition for the county's rec teams and uses USASF rules from 2008. My team got called for a violation of the inversion rules and I really don't understand why (the judges were very specific about what we did wrong, but... we didn't do what they said, and for the life of me I cannot figure out what they saw that made them think we did it that way). Is there anyone still familiar with 2008 rules and willing to look at about ten seconds of video to explain it to me? I'd prefer to email the video, if possible.

2007-08 or 2008-09? [email protected].

Back