All-Star Hey Smoed! Say Hello To Kiara, Kids Here We Go 2011-2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, she is average. But all the flyers on Smoed are above average flyers. She should be put in the air because shes better, not because she's Kiara.
i've heard from multiple sources that she will be basing anyways... so it's irrelevant. and she would do just fine flying on Smoed if they would have chose to put her as a flyer.

Dislike!! But I know they will be worth the wait. Or maybe you could get a sneaky practice vid for us while we wait :cheering:
lol.....their practices are closed...I would love to see as well...:) Besides...I am afraid of the coach!!! No sneaky vids.....hee hee

Yes, she is average. But all the flyers on Smoed are above average flyers. She should be put in the air because shes better, not because she's Kiara.
Well....here's the thing...the coach is smart...and whatever Kiara does will be amazing...so I wouldnt worry if I were you:)

I was just stating my opinion, calm down. Yeah, she has improved a lot since her CF days (Thank god, playbutton scorp and no bow and arrow), but I have still yet to see her bow in the air. ever.
How does jealousy even play into this? I wasn't overly mean or anything, I just stated my opinion, calm downnn. Just because I don't think she's a very good flyer doesn't mean I hate her or anything. She's a very talented cheerleader and Ive heard shes very nice. I just dont think she looks good in the air. Plus she's strong, I bet shed be a beast base.
#OvereactingMuch #JMO

moreover three. You attacked a single athletes abilities. Just because you dont like her in the air doesn't mean she doesn't belong there. Do Not engage me in an argument... You don't wanna make my "nice" side come out. If you don't like it. Don't watch it. We don't need toxic haters like you around anyway. #pluckoffbigbird

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.007356,-75.553226

moreover three. You attacked a single athletes abilities. Just because you dont like her in the air doesn't mean she doesn't belong there. Do Not engage me in an argument... You don't wanna make my "nice" side come out. If you don't like it. Don't watch it. We don't need toxic haters like you around anyway. #pluckoffbigbird

---
I live!! :enjoyshow:

Moreoverthree is a hater and seems to know a lot about her while flying at CF??? I can see where this is coming from. Flying at cf was 3 yrs ago!!! I would assume Kiara fights for everything she gets and to say she is given something because she's Kiara is so wrong!!! Go hate somewhere else cause this isnt the kid to hate on and you forsure don't want meanj to get upset with you!!!

---

I didnt attack her. I said she was very talented. All I said was that I thought she wasnt a very good flyer. Chill. Out.
I love Kiaras tumbling, I never said I didnt. Youre the one overreacting to a simple comment.
Breathe girl. :chillpill:

I didnt attack her. I said she was very talented. All I said was that I thought she wasnt a very good flyer. Chill. Out.
I love Kiaras tumbling, I never said I didnt. Youre the one overreacting to a simple comment.
Um...correct me if I'm wrong... Your first statement was far from " she's a great talent but....". You said something like " I swear to god if she's flying".... That my dear is attack material... Again... You have a right to say it but we have a right to be offended!!!

Haha don't worry, I dont like her In the air either. I dont think shes a bad flyer at all but her legs are kind of stumpy and I love flyers with long legs

Kiara is an amazing athlete and is a great addition to our tight knit Smoed team. She is a natural at all she does and works hard at everything that is handed to her. She is one of the sweetest kids I have EVER coached. She has worked very hard all summer, along with all the Smoed kids, and we are looking forward to a great season. Her flying in our routine is a great example of her versatility and she is a prime example of the "ALL AROUND CHEERLEADER". Not only does she fly and tumble, but has learned how to base in a short amount of time, and puts up a killer stunt section!!!! She is a motivator and inspiration to everyone who works with her. Love you Kiks! ;-)

You did attack her, it's in the PRINT! and before you tell me to chill - why don't you take a double overdose of your own chill pill. And, before you engage with me.. checkin' the rep.. I'm second to none. #thewarhasbegunpreparefordefeat

Although there are so many amazingly talented kids I truly wish childrens NAMES would be left off of threads all together. Nothing positive ever comes from it, and ultimately these are kids. Too many positives creates drama, ANY negative creates drama. Can we not leave it just to programs in general? Just a thought.

Back