All-Star Hey Smoed! Say Hello To Kiara, Kids Here We Go 2011-2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didnt attack her. I said she was very talented. All I said was that I thought she wasnt a very good flyer. Chill. Out.
I love Kiaras tumbling, I never said I didnt. Youre the one overreacting to a simple comment.
Breathe girl. :chillpill:
I had a convo with Todd Nowlin the other day and his thoughts were this...." It's more important to me that Kiara be thought of as a humble and kind human being than a great flyer or tumbler"...Great dad...great mom..great kid...:)

Is she new to Cali this year??
So she was on Jr coed 4/5 last year. I fell in love with the girl when I first saw her 3 years ago on our youth 3 team. She is an all around package, beast tumbling for being so young and extremely flexible and controlled in the air but my favorite thing about her is the way she preforms and owns the stage. You can't take your eyes off of her!

I had a convo with Todd Nowlin the other day and his thoughts were this...." It's more important to me that Kiara be thought of as a humble and kind human being than a great flyer or tumbler"...Great dad...great mom..great kid...:)

Side question. How come she's not on USA's national TnT team? Is she not pursuing power tumbling anymore? I just thought it was really odd since worlds is soon and she not on the list.

Side question. How come she's not on USA's national TnT team? Is she not pursuing power tumbling anymore? I just thought it was really odd since worlds is soon and she not on the list.
as far as I know...she is a jr in highschool, she cheers in highschool and is on smoed...I think she probably has enough on her plate with personal appearances and camps etc....she's a busy girl:)

Cant wait to see Elite this year! Their routine was amazing last year, hopefully this year it will be even better<3

Latest posts

Back