All-Star Hey Smoed! Say Hello To Kiara, Kids Here We Go 2011-2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Although there are so many amazingly talented kids I truly wish childrens NAMES would be left off of threads all together. Nothing positive ever comes from it, and ultimately these are kids. Too many positives creates drama, ANY negative creates drama. Can we not leave it just to programs in general? Just a thought.
I feel like I agree and disagree....her family knows you can't please everyone...such a great family she has!!!! It is hard when bad things are said and they are kids..but at the same time.....they need to learn that life isnt lived on the thoughts and feelings of other people...do your best and live...period...so protecting them all the time can be unrealistic too....IMO

I am a little confused why this thread has turned to this. Basically what we have is: she is a nice humble girl who is a beast, all around, versatile athlete in most peoples eyes however, some would disagree because some believe her stunting falls short of her amazing talents in jumps and tumbling. So since we have that all clear, lets keep it moving.

I am a little confused why this thread has turned to this. Basically what we have is: she is a nice humble girl who is a beast, all around, versatile athlete in most peoples eyes however, some would disagree because some believe her stunting falls short of her amazing talents in jumps and tumbling. So since we have that all clear, lets keep it moving.

Amen! #insertslowclaphere

I feel like I agree and disagree....her family knows you can't please everyone...such a great family she has!!!! It is hard when bad things are said and they are kids..but at the same time.....they need to learn that life isnt lived on the thoughts and feelings of other people...do your best and live...period...so protecting them all the time can be unrealistic too....IMO
I hear you but I'm not just talking about this thread. The boards should not be a place where KIDS learn life lessons, that should be done at home. We have the power to treat kids properly, I think we should, at least on the boards.

I hear you but I'm not just talking about this thread. The boards should not be a place where KIDS learn life lessons, that should be done at home. We have the power to treat kids properly, I think we should, at least on the boards.
I find lifes lessons are EVERYWHERE!...IMHO

Just read what Kiara's coach wrote about her. I guess that reflects his thoughts about what she brings to the team. Like Lakerfantic said you cant please everybody and I'm sure she works very hard on every skill she does in the routine. Also read she is basing some now. Wow!!! I guess you can consider her a quadruple threat. Don't see that too often in cheer. I'm sure after Smoed rocks their routine moreoverthree and Fiercein Teal will come on here and say something like "she does a good job basing but her arms are too short" LOL. You can't please everybody!!!

Just read what Kiara's coach wrote about her. I guess that reflects his thoughts about what she brings to the team. Like Lakerfantic said you cant please everybody and I'm sure she works very hard on every skill she does in the routine. Also read she is basing some now. Wow!!! I guess you can consider her a quadruple threat. Don't see that too often in cheer. I'm sure after Smoed rocks their routine moreoverthree and Fiercein Teal will come on here and say something like "she does a good job basing but her arms are too short" LOL. You can't please everybody!!!
shimmy x 1000

as far as I know..Caitlyn is not back...sasha is back....and I think alyssa...but I am not certain...I will check..:)

Latest posts

Back