Hi! New Here And Introducing Myself.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Welcome to the Fierce Board. My CP is on a J2 (Large) as well. We are super excited for our 1st trip to The Summit. CP's team earned their paid bid at NCA.

Check out the "Disney Do's and Don'ts for UCA, Worlds Summit" thread for some great tips and information.

Yay exited to see someone close to my old hometown. Welcome to the board! Congrats on the WC bid I am making my first journey to summit as well. From what I hear it's many of the nut jobs on this board that congregate in Orlando [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay exited to see someone close to my old hometown. Welcome to the board! Congrats on the WC bid I am making my first journey to summit as well. From what I hear it's many of the nut jobs on this board that congregate in Orlando [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where is your hometown?

Yeah, No! I don't associate with anyone from Craptastic. LOL :p
We might be able to consider it then lol

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**

And mini 1.

Besides...if you call Vons "Safeway"...access to parent board is automatically DENIED.
DH does that, but I don't. If I were going to call any store down here, "Safeway", it would be Albertson's. Albertson's is much more Safeway like, with the Starbucks and Wells Fargo inside.

Any other questions or stipulations? Is there an application, background check, FBI clearance required?

DH does that, but I don't. If I were going to call any store down here, "Safeway", it would be Albertson's. Albertson's is much more Safeway like, with the Starbucks and Wells Fargo inside.

Any other questions or stipulations? Is there an application, background check, FBI clearance required?
Sr5 kids crossing to J2, yay or nay?

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**

Back