Hi! New Here And Introducing Myself.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes! I pick you to chaperone me!

@MissCongeniality can be chaperoned by @Mamarazzi

And I shall chaperone Cheer son...

(It's just not as funny since he's not over 18, huh?). Lol

@MissCongeniality will be the only one I would chaperone. I have 2 rules- 1. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and 2. if a white lady at the bar starts talking smack about black girls cheering, get the Vaseline and take your jewelry off.

@MissCongeniality will be the only one I would chaperone. I have 2 rules- 1. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and 2. if a white lady at the bar starts talking smack about black girls cheering, get the Vaseline and take your jewelry off.
Ummmmm are black kids not supposed to cheer?

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**

Ummmmm are black kids not supposed to cheer?

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**

I think this particular woman had no earthly idea that "cheerleader" is not equal to blonde, white and wealthy, and picked the WRONG one to voice her opinion to. FAME showed its behind that night. Within about a half second, I had 2 coaches and some parents I didn't even know standing behind me, glaring at Miss Daisy going "Do we have a problem?"

I think this particular woman had no earthly idea that "cheerleader" is not equal to blonde, white and wealthy, and picked the WRONG one to voice her opinion to. FAME showed its behind that night. Within about a half second, I had 2 coaches and some parents I didn't even know standing behind me, glaring at Miss Daisy going "Do we have a problem?"
Lol

Miss Daisy!!! Lol perfect!!
JAM, Mama,1969 and Congeniality...Worlds 2015!
Please help chaperone little miss c...She's still baffled by the strobe light door bell "for the blind".
Cheer Dad...I propose our #not18 kiddos hang out with the #12istooyoungforworlds contingent. (Ps. I don't think 12 is too young for worlds. Just using that as a description.)

Last edited:
1) all of you at worlds together - Disney doesn't know what it has coming! [emoji23] 2) wow. No words for that woman. My brain can't compute such idiocy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh to be a barfly in that moment. Or is it fly on the wall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please help chaperone little miss c...She's still baffled by the strobe light door bell "for the blind".
Cheer Dad...I propose our #not18 kiddos hang out with the #12istooyoungforworlds contingent. (Ps. I don't think 12 is too young for worlds. Just using that as a description.)
As long as he's not around me I'm okay with that[emoji12]

I'm not really good at holding the earrings because I'm usually the first one to jump in. lol

I'm sorry but it looks like a fire alarm going off! :p

Add @cupieqt to the mix...Cupie, I trust you've been using your head often to ensure your Worlds trip is in order, YES???

Back