OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The tarte CC undereye concealer is amazing. I wish it came in more colors but it covers everything magically.

Yeah, I don't use stick concealers under my eyes anyways. I watched a YouTube video that was talking about how you're not supposed to use thick concealers under you're eyes because they build up and crease -- that's just what they do. If they're good for pimples, then I'm happy!

I really like my Maybelline Age Rewind under eye concealer if you're looking to try a new one.

I know you aren't really supposed to, but nothing actually designated for under eyes has been enough to cover how dark mine are and all the blood vessels that randomly show in and around the area. I'll have to look into that one! but I think it does a great job with any pimples or blemishes. I use that and just a light powder lately and everything is still covered at the end of the day.

The tarte CC undereye concealer is amazing. I wish it came in more colors but it covers everything magically.

does it really, really work? Tarte is my go to brand, but I haven't tried this in fear it'd be a waste because I usually need more coverage under my eyes.

I know you aren't really supposed to, but nothing actually designated for under eyes has been enough to cover how dark mine are and all the blood vessels that randomly show in and around the area. I'll have to look into that one! but I think it does a great job with any pimples or blemishes. I use that and just a light powder lately and everything is still covered at the end of the day.

does it really, really work? Tarte is my go to brand, but I haven't tried this in fear it'd be a waste because I usually need more coverage under my eyes.
It has worked for me and I have pretty dark under eyes(thanks, dad).

Just got back from Ulta and I bought a Too Faced Melted liquid lipstick in Melted Sugar and Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade.
I really love the melted lipsticks and I've been wanting this color for a while and it's just gorgeous. New go-to lipstick for sure.
And I'm SO impressed with the Brow Pomade. Literally just awesome. I was using the ELF eyebrow gel and it is a complete night and day difference! So easy to put on. I feel like I look SO much better from just switching my eyebrow gel lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw this on Facebook, and it's actually pretty cool. You can use red lipstick to get rid of under eye circles! This Easy Red Lipstick Hack Will Totally Get Rid Of Dark Circles

Adding to my last post but if you're worried about it working- one that I've never seen NOT work on someone is IT cosmetics "Bye Bye Under eyes " also in limited color selection but that stuff is the best of the best for concealing.

Speaking of tarte don't use their liquid concealer. Wayyyy to thick. Like you'll spend 5 minutes trying to blend it.
Just got back from Ulta and I bought a Too Faced Melted liquid lipstick in Melted Sugar and Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade.
I really love the melted lipsticks and I've been wanting this color for a while and it's just gorgeous. New go-to lipstick for sure.
And I'm SO impressed with the Brow Pomade. Literally just awesome. I was using the ELF eyebrow gel and it is a complete night and day difference! So easy to put on. I feel like I look SO much better from just switching my eyebrow gel lol

Melted fig is my go to lip color. It's so beautiful and those things last all day!

Adding to my last post but if you're worried about it working- one that I've never seen NOT work on someone is IT cosmetics "Bye Bye Under eyes " also in limited color selection but that stuff is the best of the best for concealing.

Speaking of tarte don't use their liquid. Wayyyy to thick. Like you'll spend 5 minutes trying to blend it.

Melted fig is my go to lip color. It's so beautiful and those things last all day!
Yes they're gorgeous!!! I love how they feel like creamy and not dry like other liquid lipsticks. I have melted berry and its soooo pretty!

Just did damage at Ulta! Ordered a new UD MU setting spray, brush guard brush cleaning kit, and st tropez starter tanning kit! I got 20% off AND used my $45 gift card and free shipping! My purchase gave me 93 points today! Is it weird that I get excited about this kind of stuff? lol

Just did damage at Ulta! Ordered a new UD MU setting spray, brush guard brush cleaning kit, and st tropez starter tanning kit! I got 20% off AND used my $45 gift card and free shipping! My purchase gave me 93 points today! Is it weird that I get excited about this kind of stuff? lol
Not at all! I get so excited over that exact situation all the time. You have no idea how incredibly excited I got when I got the email thay I was Platinum. And the other day, I got an email that told me that I went to Ulta 10 times in 2014, and earned 412 points. While I wasn't necessarily excited about that, it amused me to know that I spent $412 at Ulta last year

I get so excited over that stuff too! Last week Sephora was giving out triple points for skin care items. My husband just found a new shave cream he liked, so I got it for him. When it came in yesterday I gave it to him and was like "You know what the best part about this was?....I only paid $30 for this, but I got $90 worth of points!" He looked at me like I was crazy. He also thought I was a little nuts when I was disappointed that I didn't get a new card when I became a rouge member of Sephora. I got a chrome card when I became a VIB, so why not a cool new card when I get the rouge status? There was a card in my welcome packet that said you can get a new card in the store, but he made fun of me so much that I was embarrassed to ask for one. My reasoning is that I spent the money so I want the perks! lol

On a side note...I cringe a little when we go to Starbucks and he pays, because I am not getting the stars in my rewards account. But hey if he wan't to treat I'll wait a little longer for my free drink from Starbucks! lol

I tried the make up hack that's been going around- using red lipstick and blending. I decided to try it today since I'm off from work....and I felt like it might work because my skin tone is similar to the girl in the video

anyway. It worked amazingly. She had pink undertones when she was finished and I had orange....which made sense because I have orange undertones anyway. I loved it

I'd recommend it. I don't k ow how it would work on fairer people though

OK ulta experts. What does it mean if they say I have "1600 points to redeem (a $70.50 value)"?

Does that mean I can get $70 worth of stuff with points?

Yes... my 100 points is a $3 value, which means I can redeem $3 of merch. Wow, you're a high roller.
Lol I just never redeem points, so they're probably banked up over awhile. I just get to the register and they'll say, "Do you want to redeem your $20 off?" or something. So I only do it when they ask.

Sweet! Maybe I'll actually use them this time. I can get something nice for $70![emoji15]

Latest posts

Back