OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ok whoever recommended me that stila eyeliner pen is a genious!!!!! thank you! best one I ever had. superthin line, good color and stays on forever! I tested it on my arm yesterdaymorning and this morning the line was still there!
Yay! It was me. [emoji4] I loooooooooove those things. That's how I ended up buying them - I tested a turquoise one on my hand once, to see if I wanted to buy it for my daughter. I woke up the next morning and it was still there - I had to use eye makeup remover on my hand to get it off. I went back and bought 3 more of them.

Yay! It was me. [emoji4] I loooooooooove those things. That's how I ended up buying them - I tested a turquoise one on my hand once, to see if I wanted to buy it for my daughter. I woke up the next morning and it was still there - I had to use eye makeup remover on my hand to get it off. I went back and bought 3 more of them.
well im on my knees worshiping you now! thanks for helping me find the perfect eyeliner after 15 years!!!

I live on YouTube now! I've learned how to use tape to template my eyeliner, love my Age Rewind Concealer, my Moxie BM lip gloss, and my BM blush! I refused to buy the Mac Studio Fix until my BM foundation is done.
I need a good eye shadow palette for brown eyes.

My GO TO Routine!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That video was definitely the exact opposite of running late for me. I loved the overall look though! I work at a pool so I rarely wear more than an eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Too much humidity :(

So i broke down and bought the St. Tropez self tanner yesterday. the guy in the store raved about it like crazy, so im hopeful. now im just waiting for florida to warm up again so i can actually use it.
It needs to be warm for you to use self tanner? Isn't that the point? Lol I know - spoken like a true Chicagoan. If I waited for it to get warm here I'd never have any tan!

It needs to be warm for you to use self tanner? Isn't that the point? Lol I know - spoken like a true Chicagoan. If I waited for it to get warm here I'd never have any tan!
lol, i shouldnt complain about the cold weather here since it isnt snowing in florida its been in the 60s and 70s all month here, but i do feel like its pointless using self tanner when im just going to put on a pair of jeans.

lol, i shouldnt complain about the cold weather here since it isnt snowing in florida its been in the 60s and 70s all month here, but i do feel like its pointless using self tanner when im just going to put on a pair of jeans.
Oh haha! I mostly use it on my face and arms in the winter. I'm sure if someone saw my legs they'd die laughing - pasty white, but they're covered by jeans and boots.

My "Worlds prep" tanning process begins in a few weeks. Finally, my legs will see daylight!

On am unrelated note, hilarious ipsy story for you all to enjoy, and laugh at me.

So, this month's ipsy had a couple lip balm things. I was putting one on yesterday, while I was standing in the living room talking to my daughter (lecturing her on needing to get her life together). I have a horrible cold right now, and it's winter, so I put the lip balm around my lips too. Cp looks at me and says [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] "Oh... Oh... Um, that one seems to have color in it."

Yep. I rubbed bright red/pink lip stuff all over, around my lips. I looked like some sort of deranged drunk lady from a movie. My lecture on needing to get her life together fell apart after that, because I was laughing too hard to even speak.

Oh haha! I mostly use it on my face and arms in the winter. I'm sure if someone saw my legs they'd die laughing - pasty white, but they're covered by jeans and boots.

My "Worlds prep" tanning process begins in a few weeks. Finally, my legs will see daylight!

On am unrelated note, hilarious ipsy story for you all to enjoy, and laugh at me.

So, this month's ipsy had a couple lip balm things. I was putting one on yesterday, while I was standing in the living room talking to my daughter (lecturing her on needing to get her life together). I have a horrible cold right now, and it's winter, so I put the lip balm around my lips too. Cp looks at me and says [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] "Oh... Oh... Um, that one seems to have color in it."

Yep. I rubbed bright red/pink lip stuff all over, around my lips. I looked like some sort of deranged drunk lady from a movie. My lecture on needing to get her life together fell apart after that, because I was laughing too hard to even speak.

My mom did that a few months ago. I gave her one of those Maybelline baby lips that was pink....she proceed to take it and run it over her lip area like a 3 year old

I was like "why'd you do that" and she was like "my lips are just so dry and chapped and blah ...." And I was like "....oh"

Later on I came back and said "you know it was pink right?"

My mom did that a few months ago. I gave her one of those Maybelline baby lips that was pink....she proceed to take it and run it over her lip area like a 3 year old

I was like "why'd you do that" and she was like "my lips are just so dry and chapped and blah ...." And I was like "....oh"

Later on I came back and said "you know it was pink right?"
My best friend started using the Baby Lips and kept finding her lips were getting more and more chapped. She thought it was just the weather so she kept putting more and more on. Turns out she's allergic to Baby Lips and ended up with a pretty funny rash situation for about a week. It looked like she had been drinking red Kool-Aid nonstop.

The new Urban Decay Vice Ltd palette is beautiful oh my gosh! I wasn't a huge fan of the Vice 3 but this one is absolutely gorgeous. The only color I don't like is "disco" because it's so glittery, the fallout is pretty bad and you end up looking like, ironically, a disco ball.

Finally bought a beauty blender!! I've only used it once so far but it seems pretty great.
I had an allergic reaction to the Nuetrogena Grapefruit face stuff so my face has been all peely and gross and red so I've only been able to wear bb cream. I can't wait for it to be better so I can go full out! Hope it's worth all the hype because I feel crazy buying a $20 sponge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stick concealer update: the Tarte Amazonian Clay concealer is awful. I used it once and I'm taking it back immediately. It's chunky and doesn't blend at all. I went to Sephora today because I always feel as if their employees know more than ULTA's, and I left with the UD 24/7 stick concealer. I can tell just from swatching it that I'm going to like it SO much more.

Stick concealer update: the Tarte Amazonian Clay concealer is awful. I used it once and I'm taking it back immediately. It's chunky and doesn't blend at all. I went to Sephora today because I always feel as if their employees know more than ULTA's, and I left with the UD 24/7 stick concealer. I can tell just from swatching it that I'm going to like it SO much more.

really? that sounds the complete opposite of mine :( sorry I recommended it.

I do feel like tarte's quality is slowly declining. like as I run out of stuff and replace it, it seems very different from the previous products I always rave about... which is unfortunate because they're one of the few companies that is free of all of the terrible chemicals, gluten free, and cruelty free.

Back