High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's the Varsity team I coach uni's
zlawcz.jpg

Their old coach picked them out. They're okay but I feel like it's too much going on with the top..
Our middle school has those same GCHS JV uni's. Must be popular.

Here's the Varsity team I coach uni's
zlawcz.jpg

Their old coach picked them out. They're okay but I feel like it's too much going on with the top..
Our middle school has those same GCHS JV uni's. Must be popular.

Don't mind the top but I feel like the skirt has such an awkward design. Looks like a funnel or something

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Don't we allll deep down wish we went to Chesapeake, though lol. I cheer at TJ...my first season at States was Fall 08, though, so we definitely didn't ever compete against each other ha.

Wow super small world! I went to Broadneck! hahaha...chesapeake got 3rd this week @ counties behind south river and *broadneck* =) sorry im partial to my bruins!

Wow super small world! I went to Broadneck! hahaha...chesapeake got 3rd this week @ counties behind south river and *broadneck* =) sorry im partial to my bruins!

Chesapeake got screwed, they out skilled and performed everyone at the event. But were low balled on their cheer. I find Maryland State Cheerleading for High Schools new scoring system flawed. Why is one person responsible or deciding what score all the judges award for the various areas on the score sheet. Whose there to counter and keep that one person in line if they intentionally low ball an amazing Maryland varsity team.

Chesapeake got screwed, they out skilled and performed everyone at the event. But were low balled on their cheer. I find Maryland State Cheerleading for High Schools new scoring system flawed. Why is one person responsible or deciding what score all the judges award for the various areas on the score sheet. Whose there to counter and keep that one person in line if they intentionally low ball an amazing Maryland varsity team.

They got 1's and 3's on their voices out of 10. Joe should have dropped the music then. They wern't "low balled". @ least there going to regionals...they can prove their stuff then. But South River had a clean routine. Chesapeake had wobbles and the point durring partner stunt almost fell out of the air. I agree that the new rules suck but all the schools can do is make sure they are doing what needs to be done to maximize points.

Ours are new this year. We only got one this year and I don't like them very much.. but they look tons better with underarmour.
62698_488096586507_668126507_7227493_8320243_n.jpg

all of us a couple hours before a game.

Wow, really? Is Chesapeake not going to Regionals then? Congrats to Broadneck and South River though! I just watched the videos..y'all both looked great.

They got 1's and 3's on their voices out of 10. Joe should have dropped the music then. They wern't "low balled". @ least there going to regionals...they can prove their stuff then. But South River had a clean routine. Chesapeake had wobbles and the point durring partner stunt almost fell out of the air. I agree that the new rules suck but all the schools can do is make sure they are doing what needs to be done to maximize points.

I wouldn't completely say CHS got screwed, but I was shocked they got 3rd. They had some bobby pins on the mat that got them some deductions and some bobbles as well. South River was super clean if not as technically difficult and if North County would have hit everything they would have been up there too. If you could have heard the results being announced you would have heard a pin drop when they announced 3rd place.

Scoring went: 1st place was 139, 2nd 130, 3rd 129, and 4th 124 I believe?

I'm going by with what my little sis has said.. she cheers for Chesapeake and if you watched it on youtube you're more than likely watching my video. Though I went to Northeast at the height of the NHS/NCHS rivalry so I know what you mean ;)

I wouldn't completely say CHS got screwed, but I was shocked they got 3rd. They had some bobby pins on the mat that got them some deductions and some bobbles as well. South River was super clean if not as technically difficult and if North County would have hit everything they would have been up there too. If you could have heard the results being announced you would have heard a pin drop when they announced 3rd place.

I'm going by with what my little sis has said.. she cheers for Chesapeake and if you watched it on youtube you're more than likely watching my video. Though I went to Northeast at the height of the NHS/NCHS rivalry so I know what you mean ;)

Yea it was creepy quiet...people didnt even clap for a second...lol

LOL MD High School cheering...you never cease to amuse me.

Oh?? Do all the Counties work different ways? Lol I know only 2 from our county move on to regionals. Cheering all these years you'd think I'd know...

I think it depends how many schools are in/compete in each county...im pretty sure AA county has always sent 3 schools to south regionals.

Back