High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

front.jpg

back.jpg

i love them :D where are they located??

21037_304098011856_661991856_4021460_3961191_n.jpg

This is our black uniform with the black midriff underneath :) We have many bows that go with it. the one in this picture (although you can't really tell) is a zebra, blue and black bow that our team last year got as Christmas presents from our coach (she makes bows). We also have a blue uniform and white midriff but I dont have any pictures of it and am too lazy to go take some :p

At the school I cheered at in h.s. we had a basic a-line skirt with braid around the bottom, that we kept for four years, but we got new tops every two years. The varsity squad would get new tops and each squad would pass their tops down from the year before.

At the school i coach at now we have always only been allowed to get uniforms every 3-4 years!! (yuck!)...but the new a.d. has promised we will be able to get them every 2 years now:) (fingers crossed!)

We get new uniforms every 2 years and on years where we're not getting new uniforms we get new warmups so there aren't too many expenses all at once.
I'm excited cause we get new uniforms next year and since I'll be a senior I get to help pick them :)

Varsity messed up our uniforms last year, we wore the messed up ones a year and then they sent us new ones for free, which is great, but they are the same style. So now our AD is calling this the "first" year with these uniforms since they are technically brand new. But I want to switch to all white uniforms! hopefully we'll have them in 2 years :/

The first two are game uniforms for basketball and football. They just wear a white bow with those ones. The last one is the competition uniform and is worn with a sparkly bow. Sometimes they wear that one at football games too, like homecoming.

prettttty darn sure i saw you at a comp today? in philly?

Back