How Does Your Gym Do Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

our mini and tiny teams have more covering uniforms to cover their tummies. But from youth thru senior they are all the same, that way it makes it easier to shift girls around from squad to squad. Then cross overs dont need two uniforms. However there is a small difference for the senior 5 team... they get shorts:)

I like that - I like to see the younger ones in a more covering uniform. at least mini and tiny.

I like that - I like to see the younger ones in a more covering uniform. at least mini and tiny.

I think youth should have a full top as well - but I understand that that would cause issues with crossovers. That's my personal preference.

I think youth should have a full top as well - but I understand that that would cause issues with crossovers. That's my personal preference.

yeah - it reaches a point where it becomes a crossover issue, but I do also think youth and below would be appropriate. But then, there's some really young ones on Jr and even Sr teams anymore.

Our gym uses the same unis for all teams, with the exception of tiny and special needs, which use a more inexpensive vest and shell version. This way the parents to not have to dish out a lot on uniforms they will grow out of in a short period of time. We also kept the same uni for several years so old uniforms can be resold to new or younger athletes.

Our gym always has the same Uni for all teams. I like the approach of the different bows to represent the individual teams, it creates individuality within the teams but also unites them on the overall front.

my gym all star teams all have the same uniforms, the minis just dont have crop top its just full length. then regional teams have a diffrent uniform, idk about tiny yet though.
Buffalo Envy

We have a different uniform for each team. All full tops.

uni123.html

My gym has a full top that's really sparkly for tiny's, mini's and youth, and then a crop top that is more shiny for seniors.

Each location has a different uniform. It's all crop tops but youth and juniors have to wear a leotard or long top to cover up their tummies. Our level 5s combined from the two locations have their own uniform.

Back