How Long Do You Plan In Cheering??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

pmg

Sep 20, 2010
I plan in posting this in the allstar forum in more detail because I need advice for college, but in general how far do you want to cheer?? Are you planning on stopping as a hs senior or do you hope to continue well into graduate school?

FOREVER!!! Obviously aha, I'll just be on an open team until I die hehehe. But I think doing standing fulls when I'm 80 is not a good idea!!

Reactions: pmg
I'll probably stay in it till my senior year. maybe my super senior year, but that would be it. too much to handle with college

Ahh so are you in all stars or high school? And what would be the reason for you to stop as a senior?

I stopped after my senior year of HS but only because I needed surgery. I would love to get back into it within the next year or two now that I'm fixed :)

My advice would be to enjoy college. It's hard giving this sport up, but giving up the experiences of college would hurt more. I can't imagine not being able to do all that I did in school. As much as I missed cheer, there are so many things I'd miss today if I didn't get the chance when I was in school.

I stopped All Stars when I was a senior, but continued through my freshman year of college, but only one year was enough to make me realize its too tough! I enjoyed it, but I had NO social life.

I'm graduating from high school next week and I made the cheer team for my college. I plan on cheering all throughout college and then maybe becoming a UCA staff member so I can still be connected to the cheer world:)

I'm definitely wrapping it up this year. I'll stay a coach, i want to be on NCA Staff, and my ultimate goal is to judge. My body just can't take the tumbling and stunting anymore.

I've always loved "the other side" more, anyways.

i say im only gonna super senior but i know im lying to my self im gonna wind up doing int. because i cant give things up lol it was hard to sell my doll house from when i was little never mind giving up my entire life

i will be a senior this cheer season and hope to super senior next season if my body will allow! :)

One of my bestfriends graduates next week, and she's gonna super senior this coming season. I love this idea! Don't have to leave everything so soon. I'm hopefully going to go to a community college anyways for my first 2 years to get my pre-requisites all done, and then go to a university, so I'll be in town and able to cheer!

Back