All-Star How Long Have You Been On The Boards??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did anyone ever post on the American Cheerleader message board? I remember being on there I middle school, and then one day it just turned to spam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was on there, but not too much. I don't remember it having enough people to keep my interest too long!

Since July 2011, officially. Though I lurked for comp updates before CheerUpdates became real big and such.
Funny story about when I signed up actually haha, I was in Florida for a baseball tournament. At WWOS. But for baseball. Not cheer. And it was the day the last Harry Potter movie came out and I was an emotional wreck so I basically signed up to post about my sadness and unload my dorky love for Harry Potter.
And now here we are, so there's that. :D

Hmmm let's see, here's a litmus for who actually remembers the biggest drama I got caught up in on these boards... Do you want to know how long I've been on here in tranny years? Lol.... Was on varsity boards early 2000s, prox boards possibly as rainbowcheer but I don't remember, then was on cheernj.com and actually worked for them for a short amount of time, then ended up on the fierce boards in 2010 when I quickly became Mamarazzi & Just a Mom's adopted lesbian child..... Ahhhh it's been a while since I've spent some quality time on the boards, but I'm too busy running a gym
I miss CheerNJ

Back