All-Star I Am Fed Up With Varsity Tv Videos And Their Slow Loading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, but I think that if "you" are going to offer a service, do it all the way or don't do it at all; do it the right way.

Agreed. I would probably prefer they didn't do it. Then we would go back to people filming in the audience and instant uploads and have perfect access. Sigh.

It's finally loading faster for me this morning. Yesterday it was awful.

Yeah, it's cause no one cares to watch today. Videos of routines are really only important at that one moment. Now that people have seen and are waiting for finals, no one cares.

Yeah, it's cause no one cares to watch today. Videos of routines are really only important at that one moment. Now that people have seen and are waiting for finals, no one cares.

Yeah, that's why yesterday I just gave up and told myself to just wait til the early morning.

I wasn't able to watch yesterday at all (firewall at work, doesn't load on my phone, then had dinner plans). I got up this morning and watched without any problems (of course, it's all over now). Interestingly, they now have a Coke commercial before every video. THE SAME Coke commercial before every video.

I wasn't able to watch yesterday at all (firewall at work, doesn't load on my phone, then had dinner plans). I got up this morning and watched without any problems (of course, it's all over now). Interestingly, they now have a Coke commercial before every video. THE SAME Coke commercial before every video.
I had the same problem with yesterday not working. Every video I tried to watch would either freeze every 2 seconds or not load at all. Then this morning I was able to watch the videos without an issue. Ugh annoying, but at least it's all over (for now)

I feel like if they are making money from the coke commercials... why not show the whole video? I will drink more coke if needed.

I was excited to watch today since I figured there'd be fewer delay's but much to my dismay, I had the browser lock up more than once. Finally gave up. Darn you VarsityTV!

speaking of ads, pandora now has ads after every song they play. so annoying, i thought their ads every 4 songs was annoying-_-at least pandora you can buy a deal so you dont get ads, i doubt varsity has that

Thursday the videos wouldn't load for me at all. Yesterday they loaded so fast and today they are the same. I just hate that they added in the commerical. At first there wasn't one and then all of a sudden I went to watch more videos yesterday and there it was. ANNOYING!

Also really annoyed that the videos they have uploaded from Daytona for finals have the TV camera in the way.

Back