OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've been on level 347 for a few days and I'm in need of this lucky thread to get through it ! Dear thread, please work your magic !

347 is the worst. But 382 is now my 347. I cannot get past it and it's been over a month.

But I've almost beaten this dream world thing in the meantime. So that's cool I guess since I've gone through 50 levels in two days. Or not cool. However you want to look at it.

347 is the worst. But 382 is now my 347. I cannot get past it and it's been over a month.

But I've almost beaten this dream world thing in the meantime. So that's cool I guess since I've gone through 50 levels in two days. Or not cool. However you want to look at it.

I've gotten quite close on 347 so I guess the thread is starting to work :cool:. But every few levels, there's always one that I get stuck on to the point that I play a lot less, because it's more of a struggle than a game... I'm soooo not looking forward to 382 and I haven't even seen it yet !

I've gotten quite close on 347 so I guess the thread is starting to work :cool:. But every few levels, there's always one that I get stuck on to the point that I play a lot less, because it's more of a struggle than a game... I'm soooo not looking forward to 382 and I haven't even seen it yet !
When I said I was stuck on 381, I meant 382. It has been over two weeks. Thinking about giving up. Hate 382.

i've been hooked on candy crush for what seems like my entire life and i've probably posted in this thread before. i'm on level 421. my friends kept talking about the new "secret" world with an owl and for the longest time i thought it was a level after you reach some crazy high number, like 500. Then i realized it might try updating the app. (i'm terrible with updating my apps, and really software in general. I'm not kidding when I say that my iphone doesn't have ios7 installed yet.) anyway, in the secret world, i think it's called dreamland i'm on level 62. Does anyone else find it absolutely hilarious when the owl is about to fall off? Who cares if we can't keep him balanced? I mean, he has wings.

Does anyone else find it absolutely hilarious when the owl is about to fall off? Who cares if we can't keep him balanced? I mean, he has wings.
I think the little owl is so cute! I always feel kinda bad when I make him fall off lol

now i feel like a total jerk for thinking it's funny when he flaps around. i swear i'm not like this! i'm usually so empathetic towards cartoon animals. i dont know whats wrong with me
Hahah no worries! Now I'll probably start thinking it's funny too lol

Back