OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Magic thread I need you to help me with 147 I'm going to lose my lentils

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

147 had me stuck literally from December of 2012 to July of 2013....and it's not like I completely stopped playing it I played pretty regularly. I may have gone slightly crazy from that level.

The board is really slow today , so I have been wandering about trying to find threads that I haven't read yet. So I open this up thinking that it couldn't possibly be 38 pages of candy crush- that there must be some drama in here....nope, on page 38, you are still talking about candy crush ;)
This has to be one of the longest threads that doesn't have any drama and doesn't go off track :cool:

Please Gods of Candy Crush level 356 is making me lose my love for the game. You don't want that do you??

LOL! I was just telling a coworker today that I was getting addicted. Played in the car (while sitting at stoplights) on the way to work, yikes! But I'm still newbie, only level 29 so far.
I know this is a really old thread, but I LOVE your daughter's uniform, it's so clean and simple.

At what point does it become embarrassing to be at a high level?? Haha I'm on 461 & my sister threw me some shade and said "that's not something to brag about" since when is having no life and spending hours playing a game on your phone not something to be envious of?

At what point does it become embarrassing to be at a high level?? Haha I'm on 461 & my sister threw me some shade and said "that's not something to brag about" since when is having no life and spending hours playing a game on your phone not something to be envious of?
I have a friend who is a hospitalist (doctor in the hospital). She is at level 400+. I always think "hmmm" what are you doing all day? LOL

Back