OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Resurrecting this thread because level 425 made me quit playing back in February. I thought if I tried again today it would have changed or been easier. Nope. And I'm stuck on 202 dream world. Ok so...there you go candy crush gods...work this thread magic.

I really wish the developers would release the Android updates when they release the Apple ones. I really hate waiting over 2 weeks to move on to the next levels when I'm finished with all the available ones!

I'm on 726 in "normal world" and 237 in Dreamworld. I've now started playing the new game Candy Soda Crush and I'm getting addicted to that too.

There are some really hard levels. The only way to get them is to just keep playing and hoping for luck (mixed with skill).

@SheCheers 202 in Dreamworld is very hard. You have to get lucky when you get the "Moonstruck" and get a few chocolate balls made by themselves there while you just watch... That's how I passed that level. I had almost given up and just kept playing it every now and again.

If anyone else needs advice for a certain level let me know. :)

I'm on 735 in the normal world. I have never tried the dream world. I also started playing the candy crush soda one. There are some tough ones, but eventually you can get past them.

You all are making me so sad. I was stuck on 336 for about 10 weeks, saw that the level was easy to beat on Facebook, reactivated my Facebook after not being on it for over a year just to play this one stupid level and it reset my entire game back to level 1 :( I'm working my way back and I'm back on 309 but still bitter about happened.

I'm on 735. I find the 600-700 levels much easier than the lower level ones. None of them took more than a few attempts (except the one I'm currently on, I'm probably going to be stuck here a while).

I'm on 735 in the normal world. I have never tried the dream world. I also started playing the candy crush soda one. There are some tough ones, but eventually you can get past them.

They still haven't released the soda one on Android yet.....grumble grumble, and 710 is as high as you can go at the moment. I'm on 419 in Dreamworld right now, and I don't look to be getting past it anytime soon lol.

I had to delete my app to make room for the iOS 8 update. Maybe some day I'll redownload it.

i made it all the way to level 327 then my phone crapped itself and the apple people told me not to reinstall my backup so i started all the way back at level one and am now at 143 even though i promised myself i would never download it again..

Back