All-Star Icu Running Order

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Coed Partner Stunt #3 Team Australia 3:00 PM B 3:10 PM 3:35 PM 3:45 PM

BowCat is that you?! I wish I could go, unfortunately I have to compete that day :(

Ashley Yup! We leave in a week, sooooo excited! Had a really fun training session today, feeling good :)

What team are you on? Once my minute is over I'm done for the entire weekend. Would love to see as many fiercers competing as possible!

Ashley Yup! We leave in a week, sooooo excited! Had a really fun training session today, feeling good :)

What team are you on? Once my minute is over I'm done for the entire weekend. Would love to see as many fiercers competing as possible!

I'm on Full House IOC6

I don't know the submission rules, but are you allowed to compete one level (premier/elite) for partner stunt and another for your team? Can you have a coed premier and an all girl elite? Or do they have to be the same level? Just curious..I also wonder why they don't call it team dance instead of team cheer? Considering they're..ya know, dancing and all?

I don't know the submission rules, but are you allowed to compete one level (premier/elite) for partner stunt and another for your team? Can you have a coed premier and an all girl elite? Or do they have to be the same level? Just curious..I also wonder why they don't call it team dance instead of team cheer? Considering they're..ya know, dancing and all?

I believe all coed and group stunts are premier? I could be wrong though

Huh, I thought Canada was sending a Co-ed Premier as well this year...
As far as I know they are. I have a friend from here who is on Premier and Elite Coed...unless something changed in the last few days since he had that on facebook?

I also saw something on Facebook recently about the premier team... I wonder why they're not on the schedule!

As far as I know they are. I have a friend from here who is on Premier and Elite Coed...unless something changed in the last few days since he had that on facebook?
You are allowed to crossover at ICU?

If that is the case why doesn't the US make teams in both "levels"?

A friend says he saw some people in the gym training level 6 stunting for team Canada. Maybe it's just an error on the schedule

PS and Group Stunt don't have premier/elite divisions. You just put your best minute on the floor :)

Back