1. USA 707
2. Norway 671
3. Finland 668,5
4. Denmark 626,5
5. Sweden 614
6. Canada 607,5
7. Austria 561
8. Switzerland 487

I jst love that the scandinavian teams tottaly dominate except for the USA team. But sure if canada had hit they probably would at least have gotten higher points than team sweden.. But 5th place is good for a first time national team! You Go Gothenburg cheer One Wildcats AKA team sweden 2015!

ILwChj.gif

I've never use Vine so I made a gif instead. That spotter running is pretty funny!

I like how different the stunt is but it kinda just looks like they are hanging on for dear life

I like how different the stunt is but it kinda just looks like they are hanging on for dear life

Its supposed to look like what viqueens force did i think a year ago, it just didnt exactly turn out like that, the flyers need to be in a Star Position really tight and not jumping onto the middle layer like they diD. I give them props for trying sth different and not doing the 23322st hitch 411 pyramid though

This Team is really nice though, i met the coach at our last competition and they went to worlds for the experience, they only got to know that they can compete like 1 1/2 months ago from what i heard.
Switzerland is so small, cheerleading is still developing there too i think
And tbh we all had our fail Moments on the mat at some point in our career, didn't we? (not directed at you just Generally speaking :)

Last edited:
Back