All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe a stupid question, but in the rules it says under the toss section that the top person must be caught in a cradle by at least 3 original bases - would that mean that the flyovers team USA did would be illegal?
Not in level 6, you're allowed to throw from one group to another

ICU has their own YouTube channel where they've uploaded the podium finish performances from every division:
IntlCheerUnion - YouTube

FIG does an excellent job for trampoline, acrobatics, power tumbling, artistic & rhythmic gymnastics when it comes to uploading recordings of performances on their YouTube channel. USASF, Y U NO do the same?

ETA: I just watched Team Taiwan's Coed Premier performance and I can't tell, at the end, whether that girl was suppose to be tossed through the pyramid like she did or stay up there.....

Last edited:
scores for coed elite
2cdzyip.jpg

scores for allgirl elite
2dgq3c8.jpg

I didn't get a chance to watch any performances, but I've been seeing the results all over instagram...¡México! Like, what?! I'm so happy for them. I got my grandma kind of into it after I showed her a video of Twisters Guadalajara at USA Nationals (GDL is her hometown and she was so excited to watch that performance). She was actually keeping up with everything online today- I kid you not, she learned how to use the internet just so she could watch Mexico. She's very happy, wearing a sombrero, throwing back some tequila shots, and on the phone with our family and friends in Mexico telling them about the performance lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can someone make a vine with the koala stunt from Switzerland?
it was kinda funny how the icu-spotter was racing across the floor while looking like "what are they doing???"

I only know the scores of top three teams:

All Girl:
1. USA 707
2. Norway 671
3. Finland 668,5

Coed
1. Chinese Taipei 698,5
2. USA 688
3. Finland 654,5

Thank you! That satisfies at least some of my curiosity.
If someone has the scores for the rest (especially coed), that would be amazing. Would love to see, whether it was close or not.

All girl lvl 6 points:
1. USA 707
2. Norway 671
3. Finland 668,5
4. Denmark 626,5
5. Sweden 614
6. Canada 607,5
7. Austria 561
8. Switzerland 487

Back