All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

livestream is working fine! only had trouble during the start up and the openingsceremony.

currently dance teams (team hiphop, pomdoubles). awesome routines so far.
very creative shirts from Australia!

My stream is working fine apart for the sync between picture and sound at times. I had thought some where just time but the music stopped and people keep dancing

Am I crazy or did there used to be partner/group stunts at ICU? I'm not seeing it on the schedule. Can't wait for cheer to start tomorrow!
I mentioned this in another thread somewhere, but I know they had announced that they were getting rid of them, I just couldn't remember if last year was it, or if the last year was supposed to be this year.

I'm not certain but I think it might have had something to do with ICU's agreement with Sport Accord. I know they had to agree certain things with FIG to be admitted as members, and FIGs biggest issue was the similarities with Acrobatic gymnastics.
This wouldn't explain why they drop Jazz though.

yes! loved philippines hiphop routine! awesome music too! im cleaning the house while watching and their music really got me moving.

I dont know why they cancelled groupstunt and partnerstunt. it was very all of a sudden, I know people who were selected to compete and suddenly were no longer allowed to go.
I'd rather see the double dance division go than partnerstunt and groupstunt.

yes! loved philippines hiphop routine! awesome music too! im cleaning the house while watching and their music really got me moving.

I dont know why they cancelled groupstunt and partnerstunt. it was very all of a sudden, I know people who were selected to compete and suddenly were no longer allowed to go.
I'd rather see the double dance division go than partnerstunt and groupstunt.
How recently did they cancel it? Ugh, I wanted to see Slovenia this year.

I am super psyched for Team USA AG/Coed's routines, and Team Jamaica AG/Coed's routine. They may not be the most advanced stunters and tumblers, but they always work the life out of their dance! And they get better every year. Team South Africa is also definitely on my radar.

11159945_10153170801438563_2706627117701861916_n.jpg

spotted: one of the Asian teams secret tumbler. rumors are she had her BHS at 18months old.

I'm not certain but I think it might have had something to do with ICU's agreement with Sport Accord. I know they had to agree certain things with FIG to be admitted as members, and FIGs biggest issue was the similarities with Acrobatic gymnastics.
This wouldn't explain why they drop Jazz though.
It was more than just similarities to gymnastics. I think because Jazz is a common dance discipline, unlike Pom dance, they couldn't keep it? (I think...that's how I interpreted it, doesn't explain keeping hip hop though so maybe I haven't cleared up the mystery???)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first I was aware it was a possibility was in September but I don't think there was anything official until a few months later. I know a lot of countries had selected teams or where in the process of selecting when it was announced

Back