All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've just never understood why some of the dance is even in there? Pom freestyle - yes, jazz and hiphop - ????? Don't they already have other comps? If not, why isn't all dance styles included? This has just been bugging my mind for so long.. I'd rather have partner and group stunt than dance tbh. They're all great, but it's got nothing to do with cheer imo, no matter if it's called hiphop or cheer hiphop.

I'm so excited to see team Finland All-girl and coed! all girl has an amazing routine this year.

I posted in the other thread but I'll copy it because it seems more fitting here:

If I remember correctly that is due to the agreement between the ICU and FIG to get accepted into Sport Accord?
The gymnastic, who also have the acrobatics people under their roof, wanted more distinction between sports acrobatics and cheer or something along those lines. Right?

This is the agreement or part of it:
International Cheer Union Scores Big | CheerChannel.com

I've just never understood why some of the dance is even in there? Pom freestyle - yes, jazz and hiphop - ????? Don't they already have other comps? If not, why isn't all dance styles included? This has just been bugging my mind for so long.. I'd rather have partner and group stunt than dance tbh. They're all great, but it's got nothing to do with cheer imo, no matter if it's called hiphop or cheer hiphop.
I wonder why they aren't at Dance Worlds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else having trouble getting the ICU website to load? I just wanted to look at the schedule, but I can't even get their homepage to open because it says there are no nodes available. Flashback Friday for sure. Glad I decided not to purchase the worlds stream if the nodes nonsense is already starting

Anyone else having trouble getting the ICU website to load? I just wanted to look at the schedule, but I can't even get their homepage to open because it says there are no nodes available. Flashback Friday for sure. Glad I decided not to purchase the worlds stream if the nodes nonsense is already starting

The ICU stream is free so you do not have to purchase it but yeah the USASF worls one costs and the nodes is a problem yeah!

The ICU stream is free so you do not have to purchase it but yeah the USASF worls one costs and the nodes is a problem yeah!
I know it's free haha, I'm just saying if they can't even keep their site up during ICU how will they keep things going during Worlds? ICU is not nearly as popular as allstar worlds but they're already falling behind.

I know it's free haha, I'm just saying if they can't even keep their site up during ICU how will they keep things going during Worlds? ICU is not nearly as popular as allstar worlds but they're already falling behind.

Its not the same site.. and not the same orginazation.. ICU stands for International cheer union and is a different union than Usasf. they just have the comps at the same time.. The usasf worlds is streamed at another site not this one. but it is probably going to be problems still

Back