OT If Cheer Moms Called The Shots...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Um, it is ever so clear that she should be on Cristal 4. You know she's not senior 5 yet. :rolleyes:

You mean "everclear" right? :p

Now, children reading this, please know we are only kidding here. When we drop your sweet cherub faces off with the team/team mom at your meet time, we really go straight into the venue to get the best seat so we can watch your every move while up on that stage. And we exchange recipes while we wait. Really. No, really. :cookie:

This thread is pure gold. I love that this op is so he!! bent on starting drama and it's a fail every time.

Guess I figured out what to put on the back of my eek face worlds shirt... You know, so you guys can find me... :oops:

#CallingShotsSince2007
#Cranberry

If cheer moms called the shots, we wouldn't have to pay to watch our cp(s) compete, after already having to pay for them to compete.

....concession stand food would have a cost equivalent to its nutritional value.

....nfinities would last an entire season at half the cost.

And just so I don't make it ALL about money

If cheer moms called the shots, no one would ever get seriously injured.

Seriously, can we at least get one free entry as the one who paid the comp fee, etc.?

You mean "everclear" right? :p

Now, children reading this, please know we are only kidding here. When we drop your sweet cherub faces off with the team/team mom at your meet time, we really go straight into the venue to get the best seat so we can watch your every move while up on that stage. And we exchange recipes while we wait. Really. No, really. :cookie:
I hope you typed that with a straight face cause I certainly didn't read it with one. ;)

This thread is pure gold. I love that this op is so he!! bent on starting drama and it's a fail every time.

Guess I figured out what to put on the back of my eek face worlds shirt... You know, so you guys can find me... :oops:

#CallingShotsSince2007
#Cranberry
Seriously. Whatever happened to our "cranberry" mini bag bows we could clip to our bags as fierceboard identifiers?!

#CallingShotsSince2007
#Cranberry

Probably one of my favorite things about Fierce Board. Threads meant for drama and yall make me laugh out loud at my desk in a quiet office!

Back