OT If Cheer Moms Called The Shots...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If cheer moms called the shots this vendor would be at every competition.

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1414759117.131221.jpg

If cheer moms called the shots we'd have some designated soundproof quiet rooms at each competition. With massage therapists and a place to get mani-pedis between performance and award time.
Great place to relax after the wine boobs have been drained.

Especially if they're going to play games while the kids are all sitting there waiting for awards, give us a light up buzzer when awards really start. ;)

ETA: Or make an app for that. Someone can make an app that we can download or subscribe to, like NCA or Summit, get texts all weekend. Just text us when awards really start and the games are done.

If cheer moms called the shots we'd have some designated soundproof quiet rooms at each competition. With massage therapists and a place to get mani-pedis between performance and award time.
Great place to relax after the wine boobs have been drained.

I think this is my all time favorite post ever on Fierceboard. Ultimate shimmies for you :shimmy:

If we called the shots there would be a separate "dressing room" for athletes so we could get into the bathroom quick and with out being hair sprayed!

Hahaha! This just reminded me of the time I put lipstick on in a venue bathroom. An athlete helpfully pointed out to me the sign that said "no make-up or glitter in the bathroom." The sign is not there for ME little girl. *side-eye*

If cheer moms called the shots we wouldn't have to wait for what feels like forever for comp. schedules to be posted.
Last year this comp we are waiting on didn't post it till the week of... So Monday... Really we have one more week:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back