All-Star I'm Done Apologizing And Being The Bad The Bad Person

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No I'm not calling the cops on you. I'm just leaving this board all together. For people who seem to "not care" about what I post or have to say, you guys surely keep my threads going a lot. To a specific user who said I had a second account, I'll go check and see if its active, that's really desperate of you. I'm tired of coming on here, then you guys always start arguments with me for no reason.

Even with this thread, I can 100% guarantee you that someone will come on here and say well, "Maybe if you didn't do this and that, we wouldn't _____". Then some one will someone will go @____ I think ___ then go and mock me all over again.

You guys haven't even seen have of rude from me. I can even state my own opinion about topic on FB it can be JUST AS NICE AS IT CAN BE and NO HARM AT ALL. Yet, some of you always take it into offense. When I take your comments offensively, everything goes Hay-wire.

If you guys think its fair and okay to mock me, ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE SAID NOTHING TO YOU, then something is wrong with that picture.

Now I'm just going to sit back and watch you guys mock me and bully me. Then see who gets banned, oh wait, that's going to be no one..

Some adults on this board are genuinely worried about you. I think you need to meet with a professional therapist. You seem far too connected with this board and how people are relating to you and not able to take an objective look back and self reflect on your actions.

Back