All-Star I'm Done Apologizing And Being The Bad The Bad Person

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 29, 2014
No I'm not calling the cops on you. I'm just leaving this board all together. For people who seem to "not care" about what I post or have to say, you guys surely keep my threads going a lot. To a specific user who said I had a second account, I'll go check and see if its active, that's really desperate of you. I'm tired of coming on here, then you guys always start arguments with me for no reason.
I posted a question about dance for my cousin because there is no ACTIVE place like Fierce Board that would get immediate answers for dance questions. To those of you who think that I have no idea what I'm talking about, USASF has every right to have dance as a second program. Yea dancers can attend other competitions where they're is Jazz and Hip Hop. However, YOU HAVE TO BE AFFILIATED WITH A DANCE STUDIO. You can't just sign your self up as a random dancer or group, to attend those competitions. There are also a lot of other competitions that you can do Pom at as well. There is Mid-American Pom Pon, and few other Pom dance competitions that's strictly for high kick and Pom. That being said, those competitions are predominately for school teams. So USASF is the only place for dancers to go who want to do dance competitively, without joining a dance studio. Dance competitions that accepts all styles such as Star power, In10sity and so forth, YOU HAVE TO BE WITH A STUDIO whether you want to believe it or not. Those competitions are for studio dancers only. Not everyone can afford studio dance. I'll tell you why.

1. You have to sign up for classes. Sometimes just one hour of classes could start at 67.00 some start at 80.00 .That's only a starting point. If you want to do dance competitively at a dance studio, you have to be taking more then one dance genre. You often times have to take at least three different dance genre's DEPENDING ON THE STUDIO. Which can easily cost you up to 200.00 a month. Some parents, just don't have that. Often times, STUDIOS DO NOT ALLOW FUNDRAISERS. I have yet to go to a studio where my cousin once was, and they allowed dancers to do a fundraiser to pay for your dues.

2. USASF programs allows plenty of fundraiser opportunities to earn your money and pay for your dues. Studios OFTEN TIMES do not. You're either signed up for the studio with the required amount of classes to take and you pay your dues every month out of pocket, or you just don't dance. That's the beauty of All star programs. They allow fundraising for MOST dues. WHICH TRULY ENDS UP BEING A MONEY SAVER VERSE PAYING EVERYTHING OUT OF POCKET AT A DANCE STUDIO.

3. Finally, there are dancers out here who care about USASF dance and take it just as seriously as some of you all star cheerleaders take USASF Cheer. There is no need to get butt hurt over USASF not focusing on just cheer.

I'm tired of being the bad guy. Every time I post, some of you just comment to say something because you know I'll have a reaction to it. Then when I do have a reaction to it, you want to sit here and call me crazy for it and get all butt hurt and get the entire Fierce Board against me. You guys are always posting these sarcastic pictures on my threads, MOCKING ME, and then expect me not to say anything. When I do, I'm considered crazy and I get banned for taken up for my self.

Yet, anyone can just come on here and say what they want to me, but if I dare speak back, there's going to be a WWIII. Not everyone likes sarcasm. Some people just wants answers that you can give to the best of your ability without all the extra comments and insulting language. If you don't think MOCKING me is insulting me, harassing me or bullying me, it is. Don't say you guys don't mock me. Because I have seen plenty of your comments where a user will state, @blank, its okay blah blah as long as you don't "disown" her its going to be okay, AND SO FORTH. That's mocking me and its a form of bullying. ESPECIALLY WITH THE WAY YOU GUYS ARE GOING ABOUT IT. It would be different, if you were using at a joke and just teasing along with me, but no. You guys are using it because you don't believe a word I say and you take me as a joke and you mock me and my every post. So there for its bullying.

Even with this thread, I can 100% guarantee you that someone will come on here and say well, "Maybe if you didn't do this and that, we wouldn't _____". Then some one will someone will go @____ I think ___ then go and mock me all over again.

Whether you want to believe it or not, you guys attack me for no reason and I'm sick of it. Just watch this thread go in to another mockery controversy here on FB. Also, why do some of you want to know if I have any of my personal information? Do you guys care about me that much? One of asked King that. I mean really, were you going to harass me on my personal Facebook page or something? why does that topic even matter? Also, to those of you who think my cousin doesn't know if I put her "number out there like that" THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME INFORMATION HER FLYER WITH A LITTLE MORE DETAIL ABOUT FREAKING AUDITIONS. SO WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD SHE BE UPSET OVER THAT??? To those of you who think I'm just some kid behind the internet, no. I'm twenty years with more common sense then some of you so called adults. Its funny how I'm considered a kid when I react back to your BS comments that you guys post on my threads, and yet, you guys get all the praise and glory for mocking me and you guys are considered fully grown adults?? LOL that's crazy and funny.

You guys haven't even seen have of rude from me. I can even state my own opinion about topic on FB it can be JUST AS NICE AS IT CAN BE and NO HARM AT ALL. Yet, some of you always take it into offense. When I take your comments offensively, everything goes Hay-wire.

If you guys think its fair and okay to mock me, ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE SAID NOTHING TO YOU, then something is wrong with that picture.

Now I'm just going to sit back and watch you guys mock me and bully me. Then see who gets banned, oh wait, that's going to be no one..

tumblr_m4idg1DZUR1r9bmsu.gif

Sweetie, really all you have done with this rant is prove that you are nowhere near mature enough to run a business, any business, much less one where the safety of children is involved. Ranting like this convinces no one that you are right, an adult, or that you should be taken seriously. I agree with the PP who said just going quietly would have been a better choice. This " I'll show them" rant really only served to prove that those saying that you are not ready are correct.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Lol, I'm so wrong everything I do. Because I like to take up for my self on Social Media, I don't know how to run a business or care about the safety of my kids lol.

Welcome back.

For the record I said you had a second account but couldn't remember what it was. That account, and this one, will remain active until you stop using them for roughly a year. Once on the boards it kind of stays there.

PS. If you decide to stay around I would suggest you stay low for a whole and avoid posting names, phone numbers, of asking about starting a business. And of you haven't seen it there is an article in the Cheer News section about starting a business you may be interested in.

Welcome back.

For the record I said you had a second account but couldn't remember what it was. That account, and this one, will remain active until you stop using them for roughly a year. Once on the boards it kind of stays there.

PS. If you decide to stay around I would suggest you stay low for a whole and avoid posting names, phone numbers, of asking about starting a business. And of you haven't seen it there is an article in the Cheer News section about starting a business you may be interested in.
had I not posted some sort of contact information for my cousins business, everyone would have said it was fake. Or started bashing me about not having some sort of contact number. I don't use that account period. I only used it once.

I think what you miss is that whenever people state an opinion you tell them they're wrong. And you mistake what they're trying to say. What you might not realize is that many people on this board are admins, are officials, are apart of some big gyms in this country. They know what they're talking about. Do a little reading and you'd understand where the 'rude' and attitude is coming from.

I am going to respond to you as a psychologist and not a cheer mom. I have kept up with all of your threads, though I have not seen fit to post until now. Your behavior on this board is outside the range of "normal." The responses you have been receiving from the other members are within the range of normal; frustrated and angry much of the time, but "normal." It is my advice that you engage is some serious reflection and introspection about how you wish to be perceived by others and how your are actually being perceived. Many kind members of this board chose to reach out to you after your first "mistake" with caring advice. You either chose to or are unable to take that advice. It is going to important for your future career, whether it be in the cheer industry or elsewhere, to learn how to engage in better interactions with other people and to take constructive criticism when necessary. Maybe seeking the advice of a communications coach would help. In the mean time, please, before you respond in writing or verbally to others, stop, take a breath, and think about how what you intend to write or say may be perceived. Is it the way you want to be perceived? I wish you well, and hope that you have learned something from your time here.

Back