All-Star I'm Done Apologizing And Being The Bad The Bad Person

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She said "butt hurt." Twice.

2aaiv53.jpg

How is that attacking him???? I just explained to him why I gave out the number? I don't see an attack in that.

Could've been the fact that you posted a highly defensive Original Post, then followed with another post which read "I don't use that account period." OK, well maybe just once.
The tone of your keyboard is aggressive. Get that checked.

Could've been the fact that you posted a highly defensive Original Post, then followed with another post which read "I don't use that account period." OK, well maybe just once.
The tone of your keyboard is aggressive. Get that checked.
and yours isn't? "The tone of your keyboard is aggressive, Get that checked" this isn't coming off as aggressive when I nicely stated that I wasn't attacking him?

and yours isn't? "The tone of your keyboard is aggressive, Get that checked" this isn't coming off as aggressive when I nicely stated that I wasn't attacking him?

I never claimed, not for a second, to be non-agressive, Captain Obvious. It's just who I be.

But your post just now implies "I know you are, but what am I?" Hence the mockery and why many feel your maturity is lacking.

@FierceIsTheName You said above to not post something that might offend anyone.

I hope that's really not the case. We've had some pretty intense arguments on this board and I can guarantee several people got offended.

What I hope people understand is that IF you post something that offends or upsets someone, be prepared to defend your position. Also, don't get upset yourself IF your position generates a negative reaction. It happens and I don't want to see the board demand only mindless lemmings post.

And finally, sometimes no response or a simple "thanks" can actually end a conversation on a reasonable basis.

Fierce_Elite, I think one of my earliest responses to many of your threads were -- to take your time, read and become more introspected when it comes to responding to others. Particularly, when you first came on the thread asking about business plans and I gave you my views of your plans in a Parent perspective with an athlete in the sport. However, what I see is happening with you is that you are taken too many of the comments as direct attacks against you and as you mature, hopefully, you are going to realize that you need to remove yourself from the equation and start seeing things through the other person's perspective and then weigh all sides of a situation before jumping into the conversation... You are going to fail every time in all of your endeavors, if you do not become more introspective, particularly, working with others and in your own business.

Shhhh, I am going to let you in on a little secret, I was a bit relieved when you came along because you took that shine off me on Fierceboard and allow me to grow and become more accepted. So coming from being an outsider, I will tell you, do not take the bashing as harshly as you are and take it as more the old timers ribbing you and as a welcome to the board...
"I know", "I know", it is easy to say, but trust me, when people stop responding to your threads and posts, NOW, that is when you should start worrying...Think about it, these people are taking time out of their precious day to open your thread, read the wackiness, and most importantly, really try to answer or give an opinion on your ideas..

Seriously, I said all of these things, to simply say, take some time, read the different posts, breathe and then write, wait 10 minutes, read over your post for mistakes and clarity, if you still feel that it is appropriate - wait another 10 minutes and then post...

PS: Fierce_Elite, I hope you are listening, but somehow I know you are not going to listen! But hopefully, another newbie can use this advice and take heed...

Last edited:
Back