All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

double post.. but @King you posted she was banned at 7:43pm, but her profile says she was last seen at 10:53pm? (not saying you didn't ban her, just wondering if/how she got around it?)

your timezone isnt set correctly

ew every so often i'll see him on twitter being a creep.. but the kids have no idea he's a creep and retweet his "compliments." yuck. gross.

I remember saying something about him on here and then a few days later he commented on an IG photo of mine, replying to what I'd said here. I can't remember the last time I posted my IG username here, but I think it was at least a year before that.

I remember saying something about him on here and then a few days later he commented on an IG photo of mine, replying to what I'd said here. I can't remember the last time I posted my IG username here, but I think it was at least a year before that.

i've tried telling some kids to block him, but his profile and activity on twitter (and i'm guessing instagram) just look like your average cheerleb-crazed fan tweeting how pretty random cheerleaders are with a profile picture of nfinity's. so i've had little luck convincing others who aren't familiar with him on here that he's only talking to them because he has fetish with a hint of pedophilia.

and people wonder why the "veterans" are protective of the boards. just trying to keep the freaks away.

i've tried telling some kids to block him, but his profile and activity on twitter (and i'm guessing instagram) just look like your average cheerleb-crazed fan tweeting how pretty random cheerleaders are with a profile picture of nfinity's. so i've had little luck convincing others who aren't familiar with him on here that he's only talking to them because he has fetish with a hint of pedophilia.

and people wonder why the "veterans" are protective of the boards. just trying to keep the freaks away.

The only time I'd ever set my IG profile to private was after that and one other comment from him (obviously on a picture of a pair of boots)... I'm sure he knew from my posts on here that I was NOT a fan and that I knew exactly what game he was playing and he was just trying to pull some kind of creepy power move. It worked, it definitely skeezed me out. It made me much more supportive of trying to encourage every kid under 18 to keep their stuff as private as possible. You never know who's really looking at your stuff.

Ok now I'm really interested!
I forget the username, but it was this guy who kept talking feet and shoes, with a preference for cheer shoes and the feet that occupy them. And then the FBI (fierceboard investigators) discovered him IG and twitter accounts where he would always comment on feet/shoe pictures and I think he might have started PMing people about it. Anyways he was politely asked to stop because it was super obvious he had a foot fetish and getting something out of it, and talking to minors about it. Which he responded something like, "you all are so childish stop attacking me I'm not doing anything" but he kept up with the shoe talk. He got banned but then kept coming back over the next few weeks, but now I think he's gone for good. At least on the board. Clearly he's still active other places.

I forget the username, but it was this guy who kept talking feet and shoes, with a preference for cheer shoes and the feet that occupy them. And then the FBI (fierceboard investigators) discovered him IG and twitter accounts where he would always comment on feet/shoe pictures and I think he might have started PMing people about it. Anyways he was politely asked to stop because it was super obvious he had a foot fetish and getting something out of it, and talking to minors about it. Which he responded something like, "you all are so childish stop attacking me I'm not doing anything" but he kept up with the shoe talk. He got banned but then kept coming back over the next few weeks, but now I think he's gone for good. At least on the board. Clearly he's still active other places.
Wow...I really don't know what to say that except that I'm glad he's off FB!

Back