All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do I get to nominate my IG interaction with "the shoe creeper" for Best Catfight? Although I guess it wasn't really, since I was the only one allowed to speak on my IG in that situation...but speak I did...
INDEED lol. I nearly cried laughing when I read your comments.

I forget the username, but it was this guy who kept talking feet and shoes, with a preference for cheer shoes and the feet that occupy them. And then the FBI (fierceboard investigators) discovered him IG and twitter accounts where he would always comment on feet/shoe pictures and I think he might have started PMing people about it. Anyways he was politely asked to stop because it was super obvious he had a foot fetish and getting something out of it, and talking to minors about it. Which he responded something like, "you all are so childish stop attacking me I'm not doing anything" but he kept up with the shoe talk. He got banned but then kept coming back over the next few weeks, but now I think he's gone for good. At least on the board. Clearly he's still active other places.

he would just start numerous threads about shoes and i believe he was also in the marketplace of the boards trying to buy old nfinity's. he was warned numerous times to cut it out and then banned. but after he was banned he started finding the people on the boards on twitter and instagram and send numerous messages asking for forgiveness and/or b*tching that we didn't understand him. i watched him for a while and anytime a cheerleader would post their new nfinity's or any picture of shoes he would comment about how lovely they were and just creepy weird things. some parents (such as @Mamarazzi :D) told him off and/or blocked him to keep him away from the kids we knew but i still see him on twitter randomly so he is most definitely still out there and lurking.

The vision of us in my head right now is all of us standing around talking and passing time till fierce comes back and starts the show again. Kind of like an intermission at a play but instead of 15 or 20 minutes its a few days. We don't wanna leave and or have the thread fall out of sight so we will just talk amongst ourselves till the entertainment returns.

he would just start numerous threads about shoes and i believe he was also in the marketplace of the boards trying to buy old nfinity's. he was warned numerous times to cut it out and then banned. but after he was banned he started finding the people on the boards on twitter and instagram and send numerous messages asking for forgiveness and/or b*tching that we didn't understand him. i watched him for a while and anytime a cheerleader would post their new nfinity's or any picture of shoes he would comment about how lovely they were and just creepy weird things. some parents (such as @Mamarazzi :D) told him off and/or blocked him to keep him away from the kids we knew but i still see him on twitter randomly so he is most definitely still out there and lurking.
I am thinking this is the same guy who was/is an Illinois high school band teacher...

Band teacher was another person highlighted. cheerlover 88 ended up with 3 different accounts I think and also on IG and twitter.

ETA: I posted an incorrect reference. I'll try to find it and repost.

Just looked under the nfinities tag on Instagram to see if he was still creeping and found this
8d0169015975eabf080635f54f067104_zpseb3fd597.jpg

Eta: and he was at cheersport.... Supposedly with a friend who has a kid on shooting stars...

Back