I'm Going For It !!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was trying to explain to @sojorge123 with some industries, particularly, starting a business, it takes some failures to learn...just like teaching, had I gone into it at 22, I probably would not have been successful at it. I mentored too many unsuccessful young educators had they waited and gotten some life experience would have been great at it, but at 22 are eaten up by school bureaucracy and the children...

Ummmmm I quoted you because yours was the post I saw it in and thought you could answer the question for me since I was unsure of the answer. My kid does not go tanning or use lotions so it is a viable question.

**Come on, where's Ashton because I think we're being punk'd**

I literally waited 4 pages for a response to your being an authority on tanning lotion.

I literally waited 4 pages for a response to your being an authority on tanning lotion.
Glad I satisfied your curiosity :).

ETA. Sorry I am not an expert on the topic :(

Last edited:
Wow.... I seriously had to go to the beginning of the thread to figure out what happened cause I left yesterday right before the troll attack lol!!! Oh my word!?! I missed a whole episode of forensic files because of all the reading I had to do!!!

With that said and also because I feel like it... I'll add the following:
1) don't dish it if you can't take it
2) seriously lay off the "bully" card... It makes u sound unfortunately more desperate for attention then u already are... Just sad with all the real cases of bullying that one would misuse the term to gain attention
3) the only thing I'm sorry for and will give u an apology for is the fact that u stumbled into this thread and decided to add your 2 cents....
4) no one has been rude but have been brutality HONEST with you and have only thrown back whatever U threw first. (And u need to read some posts again because some weren't even directed at u much less about u)Which leads me to my final thought...
5) this is a cheer world, cheerocracy... Whether its moms dads coaches gym owners or athletes themselves, everyone has to have thick skin. As a matter of fact sweetheart, any sport or team activity requires thick skin. Without it everyone would just crumble.... Like a cookie..... And now I want a cookie.

Ok everyone good night!!! I'm here all week!!!! Stay classy!!!! :cookie::deathdrop:

As an athlete I feel that there were times when girls with better tumbling than myself became the coach's "favourite" and that bothered me. I'd say if you can treat everyone equally and fairly, that'd be a great start!

i'm not
Drama is something I really wish our sport didn't have.

Drama is the worst i cry for others at competitions because i hear something not nice

I hated fundraisers all around but know they are an evil necessity. I guess a car wash is better than candy sales though since they last less time.

\\/

I want to do a car wash but i feel and think that the kids i want would be too young and small to clean a car

oh my gosh what happen i was gone for a few days you guys
giphy.gif

Now you people can attack me all you want to like you always do. But I'm not going to reply back to it. I have said many times on this board that Ive been wrong for certain things and try and make amends with you. But you still make snarky comments, and bully me every chance you get.

I will say this yet once again,

CHILDREN ARE KILLING THEM SELVES BECAUSE OF THE SAME THING YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING TO ME ON THIS BOARD. I will never actually give you anything you want until you do your part and apologize to me and admit some of you are actually wrong for treating me the way you do.

i'm not kid and i didn't feel like killing myself but i did get really depressed because of all of this so i took a few days off to clear my head now i'm fine trust me on this for everything you say they will find way to throw it back but not everyone is trying to attack us others are trying to make drama my best my best advice is to read it back see who was in the wrong if you were say i'm sorry and mean it but if your not don't add to the drama

Before this thread gets locked...

Both @sojorge123 and @Fierce_Elite owe apologies to the people they have insulted. You never know when you might need the help of board members in life, and even if you don't/won't need their help, everyone deserves respect. Especially if they are older than you and actually behave respectably like Fierceboard parents do. It honestly shocks me how rude the both of you have been, especially Fierce_Elite. Though they are a minority, they are powerful in that they have connections, experience and advice that could really benefit you along the way. Most of the people running successful businesses now had to fail at ownership several times before making it. Look at all of the gyms that popped up in the 80s, 90s, 00s, and even the 2010s that no longer exist. Now look at the ones that do (hint: the number is much smaller).

You (Fierce_Elite) were mentioning CSP before; did you know that one of the biggest reasons CEA didn't fail was because she stood back and watched other programs come and go, and learned from the mistakes of OTHER PEOPLE? Not to mention, her Bachelor's degree is in Biology, not Business (someone correct me if I'm wrong). She was a power tumbler and a high school cheerleader, but I don't think she ever did all-star. Does that mean she can't coach or run a gym? Heck no! Kristen Rosario was a ballerina, not a cheerleader (someone correct me if she has cheered) but she and Victor have done a fabulous job running Top Gun. Heck, Roger Schonder was planning on becoming a pilot when Casey approached him about Stingrays. Though Casey is the more business-oriented one, Roger is amazing at what he does. Casey didn't even get into cheer until college when a female friend of his taught him how to stunt in the pool. Does that mean that he isn't as good of a business owner as someone that has cheered since they could walk? Of course it does! After all, Rays only just acquired TWO NEW LOCATIONS. :rolleyes:

The cheer world is VERY small, and if certain people know who you are and have seen your behavior on here they will avoid you like the Black Plague. And trust and believe, they WILL warn their colleagues. Fierceboard is a very unique place with a unique mix of valuable people, some of whom are big gym owners (Ceacoach, BlueCat). To the both of you: DON'T BURN YOUR BRIDGES. Lots of people will give you advice that you might not like to hear. Oh well. Suck it up (isn't that what you were told when you cheered, what we've all been told?). More importantly, don't be rude and THANK THEM for having responded to you. Not everyone hands out advice like these guys. How would you feel if you were gym owners, and your athletes and/or their parents were acting like you are right now?

You should know ACEDAD by know; he gives no-nonsense advice, which is exactly what you'll need if you are to be successful in business. If you two EVER behaved like this in person, you would be kicked out of whatever office/gym/other location in which you stand and eliminate the possibility of you ever making a connection with that person, or anyone that they know. Fierce_Elite you're probably finished at this point, since you posted a video of yourself on here and now everyone knows your face.

Good luck succeeding in this industry because connections and a reputation are all you have. Don't tarnish them.

yes i was really rude but at the same time so were a lot of you and i'm sorry. yes succeeding in this industry is going to be hard not to add that i'm trying to open my program in orange county where you can pick from 3 of the best gyms in socal and upcoming gyms to but thank you for the luck i'm going to need it you never know maybe in a few years i'll have a team that goes to worlds in places in the top 5 :) you never know

i just found out that my city has a sports and recreation center with a beautiful dance room and a basketball court i'm going to try to set up a meeting for later this week maybe they can help me with insurance and waivers
Do you know if they have any kind of tumbling mats you may be able to use?

This is just a thought here. I am assuming the rec center is owned by the city. If they do not have safety mats for you to use are there any schools nearby that may allow you to practice there and use their safety mats?

Back