I'm Going For It !!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

UPDATES
1. i'm starting my program/gym with a Prep level team so i'm staring around October :D

2. i'm applying for a middle school cheer coach job !!!

3. I'm going to usasf regional meeting in Costa Mesa, to get my certification done and to ask all the gym owners on tips
It's a good start!

So this upcoming summer i'm going to open my own cheer program with a Youth Level 1 and Mini Prep Level 1
At my local community center and later on if we get over 20 members i can rent a space at a gymnastics gym. I really want to hear from you the cheer moms and dads. What are somethings that you like that your gym does like practices, competitions, team bonding. fundraisers and policies.
Good luck!

i pick the uniform i love it i can't wait to see it in gold and white
tumblr_no87f3w4s11u3xu63o1_400.png

The uniform is pretty, but are you planning on having them wear bras with clear straps? Or matching sports bras that show through the opening in back?

i'm doing a crown on the back
Unless you full enclose the back, sports bra straps are likely still going to show for some girls unless you include a bra made for the uniform in the package. They opening n the back is too wide to hide everything with just sticking a shape over it. I suggest you add a bra that works as part of the uniform or consider enclosing the back. Also, a custom addition like those shaped cutout a really pushes the price up, typically approaching $300 if you want any amount of bling with that. Just something to consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_nof76usk1V1u3xu63o1_540.jpg

Get ready California you're going down the rabbit hole and meeting tea party (minis) the white rabbits(youth or junior) and Madness(seniors)

Back