OT I'm Sure This Will Hit Home For A Lot Of You. It Only Takes Four Minutes To Watch

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 29, 2014
It only takes four minutes out of your time to watch. I shared this because I see a lot of stuff on here as well that is similar. You never know what a person is going through a home and why they want so much attention and affection. Watch what you say to others. Even online. You never know when its going to be there last. You say you don't care now, but its completely different when they're actually gone.

It Took Him Just Four Minutes To Bring An Entire Middle School To Tears. Wow!

Are you asking for help? Do you need help contacting Someone to help?

**Why yes, I am one of those parents. Just ask CP**

Reactions: JMW
Are you asking for help? Do you need help contacting Someone to help?

If I'm ever in that positions to seriously need that kind of help, I sure wouldn't be asking you guys only to make fun of me about it.

No I just decided to post an interesting video. There you go taking things the wrong way =/
2455ddc15e116196c26c82f6716d45d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2455ddc15e116196c26c82f6716d45d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder do you people ever quit. I'm just posting an interesting video and it was nothing inappropriate and then you go and suggest that I need help and send me point less memes/pictures. Its not funny anymore. Its actually quite hurtful and annoying. Had I been anyone else, you'd not be doing this. Stop turning my post into a mockery scene for the board.

It may have been the accompanying commentary about the video that prompted the concern.
It wasn't any concern of them it was just trying to make a mockery out me like they always do. They don't care about me here they made that very clear :) However, I was just posting a video because needed to see it. Had I been someone else, nothing of that matter would have been said.

Actually, your commentary with the post is fairly typical of someone who is crying for help and doesn't know who to reach out to in their "real" lives. I believe that Cheer Dad was being sincere with his concern. I'd say that you owe him an apology, but you'd think I was mocking you.

Yes, there was concern in that response. The wording about how 'we don't know what another person is going through at home' could have been a veiled attempt to let us know something isn't right. Either way it seems like you are incredible defensive whenever we comment in a way you do not like. I have have seen the same behavior exhibited by kids I worked with in youth sports whose home life was not the best. Luckily none of them have ever gone off the deep end and are no longer with us.

Please keep in mind I am not a psychologist or therapist, just a long time parent and volunteer who worked with high school age kids.

As for the video, very inspirational but apparently I didn't get the same message out of it as you did.

Actually, your commentary with the post is fairly typical of someone who is crying for help and doesn't know who to reach out to in their "real" lives. I believe that Cheer Dad was being sincere with his concern. I'd say that you owe him an apology, but you'd think I was mocking you.
I'm not wrong for anything. I posted this because it was interesting. Asking me if I'm basically needing help was wrong. Had I been someone else to post this no one would have said that. Posting pictures is not called for. You guys just don't know when to end things. But yet always say I'm wrong. Maybe I would not have gotten so defensive if I'm not always the certain of attention or getting called out in a catty way on a thread. I don't believe anything you guys tell me with exception of some nice concerns I did get in my inbox one day.

So stop turning my thread into drama please.

I'm not wrong for anything. I posted this because it was interesting. Asking me if I'm basically needing help was wrong. Had I been someone else to post this no one would have said that. Posting pictures is not called for. You guys just don't know when to end things. But yet always say I'm wrong. Maybe I would not have gotten so defensive if I'm not always the certain of attention or getting called out in a catty way on a thread. I don't believe anything you guys tell me with exception of some nice concerns I did get in my inbox one day.

It was most definitely not any other poster that started this drama besides you. this happens because of YOU. if it had been anyone else they probably would have replied something along the lines of "no I was just posting the video, but thanks for the concern :)" stop playing the victim it's getting old.

what do you want from us and from posting on this site?

Yes, it was interesting but it certainly was not wrong of me to ask what I did. You are correct, depending on who else may have posted I may or may not have asked what I did but I would take into consideration a posters past history. There are definitely other posters who have posted stuff making us question their well being and they have been asked the same. In hindsight I should have done this in a pm but I didn't. My apologies there

In your case you do seem to like attention, maybe I am wrong, and it is not all uncommon for those hurting the most to act out and seek some sort of reaction because it makes them feel a part of something and connected. Given the past history of you believing we are all bullies if we don't post what you want us to or behave a certain way I really wasn't sure if a cry for help in real life or not. After all you did tell us that we don't always know What a person is going through in real life.

I am truly sorry for caring and attempting to make sure you were okay and not sitting on the 'ledge' based on something occurring in your real life.

I'll stop worrying now.

**What if Simon Cowell was a cheer judge and gave live feedback when they were done? [emoji33]**

I'm not wrong for anything. I posted this because it was interesting. Asking me if I'm basically needing help was wrong.

This really confuses me. You start a thread telling people that you can never know what a person is going through (essentially setting a standard of care) and then get upset when someone asks if you need help? So is it wrong to ask? Or not to ask?

**ACE: we're coming to your city.**

Back